Someone stole my radiator

TooManyTrucks!

Reaction score
Went down to check on my pile of trucks and show them to a friend who is interested in buying a few (half dozen) possibly. Went to the last truck to show it ran and opened the hood on my 96 F150 (6 cylinder) and no rad at all, just the rad cap sitting on the battery box taunting me. :mad:

My question is what rad do I need to replace it? It looks like the tranny lines plugged into it as well. I see all this one core, 2 core, etc....-cuss

tractorman86

Reaction score
i would get a 2 row, it is a crossflow right? just go to a regular retailer checker, napa, auto zone, 'orileys or what have you and check it out probably affordable and there's a good chance it will be a decent part.

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get one from Autozone for 140$!!!! it has options for Tranny lines too.... mine runs better with this rad than it did that small POS i had in it... it runs right at the cold line not C but the cold line on my thermometer.... and the truck loves the NEW RAD!!!!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
go to www.car-parts.com and search the junk yards.There is 9 different radiators listed for a 96 F150.Standard,Super cooling,with and without AC,Auto,manual,E4OD,C6.

an E4OD auto with AC and supercooling is between 65 and 100 bucks here.