So Ya'll May Have Noticed....

EvergreenRanch

In Transition
Reaction score
That i havent been around and posting as much! There is a very good reason and i thought id share the good news.

I got headhunted from government work to private sector and it came with a 20k a year raise, but also alot more of a time commitment. doing the same things, (computer and database), but for a company that specializes in software solutions for local government (which is who i was working for previously). So im still here and kicking, but have time mostly to read through quickly before i have to get back to the grindstone.

Hopefully things will calm down and ill be around more. Until then, keep'um runnin' boys and ill see you around.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations!! Much more notable than what I've been going through ;) I think that raise is more than I'll end up making this year and next... *sigh*

I have to ask...was the extra $20K the only reason you were pulled away, or were you not liking the work you were doing for the local gov't? And, what sort of work were you doing? I ask because, at this point, my long-term goal is a job with the federal gov't...granted it's probably apples-and-oranges, but still can't hurt ;)

Thanks!