So what did you do with your truck today?

83ford

ford diesel baby
Reaction score
only when they deserve it, if she hadnt flipped me off, i woulda just chalked it up as just another sheeple

Same here.ive got out of the coalrollin stage other then when no ones behind me lol.i do it to tailgaters or if it's night I flip on my pods in the bumper.they back off fast.

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

mcghan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine stuck in the woods,a buddy of mine did rotors and greased bearings last week and my hubs wouldnt lock,had to walk 3-5 miles to get cell phone reception,the governor and a nieghbor showed up with her chevy(gonna be a while before i dont get ribbed about her driving ford rescue)day before i drove across a wash out and it flipped my topper off and destroyed it,gotta love Colorado

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
I gave mine a bath and my signature 10 min engine detail today

Attachments

• IMG_0957.JPG
    IMG_0957.JPG
    445.5 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    339.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    765.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 30

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have to ask, what is the signature 10 minute engine detail? Can of tire foam?

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
So I have to ask, what is the signature 10 minute engine detail? Can of tire foam?
Your Close. Bottle of armor all. Spray it all over, keep it off the belt. Have beer then wipe large flat area and excess pooling off. Look like new. Even works on the insulation on hood. Honestly, I have used tire shine too, it works also.
It took me less time than it did to try and figure out why my picture keep turning when I post them. Something with the new photos for the Yosemite os, because I photo didn't do this.

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
-5 points on the detail job... Oil fill cap is upside down
I went out and fixed that after I posted and realized it. My brother would have been mad at me if I didn't. I do miss him.
Nope any beer works. Whiskey and coke too.

madpogue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:mad::shoot::***::frustrate ALMOST installed the tach. Fellow traveler over on FTE had a spare tach sensor he sent me, and I ordered a tach cluster from a yard in Oregon. Both came today; I was giddy as a kid at Christmas when the notice came. Got home, opened the small package, tach sensor, check! Opened the big package, pulled out the cluster, NO TACH! They pulled it from a DIFFERENT truck than the one pictured. They better have the RIGHT one, and send it to me post-paid, and better pay return postage on this one if they want it back, or I'll have to get :backoff on the credit card payment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online