So what did you do with your truck today?

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
Changed rear u joint and problems are solved for now. No more clanking and hard shifting!!!!

97 F250 HD auto 4x4
3.55s turning 16.6!

hotshotidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
painted my truck last weekend turned out electric smurf blue lol i thought it was ford blue. turns out grabber blue is grabber blue. im waiting on new felt door molding strips

hotshotidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i lived in arkansas for a while -GENIUSLOERTS once its lettered for my business it will look better to me, i got ato clean over spray i had to shine the bed any ways,and a couple runs. it was cheap jobs body work supplies cost more than the paint and gun

Attachments

• 1404747060.jpg
    1404747060.jpg
    995.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
here's my u joint caps.

You must be registered for see images attach
I hate non grease able u joints!!!

97 F250 HD auto 4x4
3.55s turning 16.6!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe you got your moneys worth outta those. Did it about fall apart when you took the clips out, or were they stuck in there good with rust. I live just 100 miles south of you..... gotta love living in the Rust Belt. That molasses based liquid salt brine that INDOT loves so much eats stuff up worse that just the old fashioned "salt" did. It loves to creep into EVERYTHING. I have seen that stuff in places on some of the previous vehicles this stuff has crept into that doesn't get wet even with a pressure washer...... I hate that brine crap............

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
She was toast it was eating away the u bolt and the pinion bearing blocks. It fell apart for the most part but had to beat the hell out of it for the rest to come out. Previous owner replaced rear half of drive shaft and said he did u joints to. Lol

97 F250 HD auto 4x4
3.55s turning 16.6!

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
The rust is really not that bad on this truck. Minor fender crap and drivers floor pan. The bed and doors have been changed. But it needs it again lol.

97 F250 HD auto 4x4
3.55s turning 16.6!

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
i lived in arkansas for a while -GENIUSLOERTS once its lettered for my business it will look better to me, i got ato clean over spray i had to shine the bed any ways,and a couple runs. it was cheap jobs body work supplies cost more than the paint and gun

It's looking good but I was partial to the old paint scheme...yours was the only other factory NA/PL I've seen. (Besides Elphie, of course)

GENIUSLOERTS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hotshotidi,

Arkansas has treated me well so far, been here since 1998. your blue is defiantly blue, almost matches the tarp on the ground.

last night I put on my new to me front and back bumpers. its nice to have bumpers that are not all twisted and mismatched.

after:

before:

Last edited: