Snapon Timing Meter

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I found Sign this timing meter on Ebay. What is it and is this the better type? out eBay Home | Site Map

All of eBay MotorsCars & TrucksParts & AccessoriesMotorcyclesPowersportsBoatsOther VehiclesAdvanced Search

Cars & Trucks Parts & Accessories Motorcycles Powersports Boats Other Vehicles

Buy Sell My eBay Research Help

BMW
Ducati
Harley-Davidson
Honda
Kawasaki
KTM
Suzuki
Triumph
Yamaha
See all Motorcycles...
Themes
Harley-Davidson

##1##
##2##

Back to list of items Listed in category: eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories > Automotive Tools > Diagnostic Tools / Equipment

Snap-On MT 1480 Gas Diesel Engine Tach/Timing Meter NR Item number: 360028121555

You are signed in Watch this item in My eBay

This item has been added to My eBay for Guests.
As a guest, you can:
Track up to 10 items on this computer in My eBay
Receive an email reminder for this item a few hours before it ends

View larger picture

Current bid: US $52.00

Your maximum bid: US $
Place Bid
(Enter US $53.00 or more)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End time: Mar-08-08 17:43:00 PST (8 days 3 hours)
Shipping costs: US $18.00
Other (see description)
Service to United States
Ships to: Worldwide
Item location: Chittenden County, United States
History: 2 bids
High bidder: turvin40( 0 )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Watch This Item
Bid with Bid Assistant

Get mobile or IM alerts | Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
Starting time: Feb-27-08 17:43:00 PST
Starting bid: US $49.99
Duration: 10-day listing
Payment methods: PayPal (preferred)
See details

Get $10 back on eBay purchases over $50 with a new eBay MasterCard! US Residents Only. See Details | Apply Now

Meet the seller
Seller: globalgaragesale-winooski-vt-05404( 5147)
Member: since Dec-08-03 in United States

See detailed feedback
Ask seller a question
Add to Favorite Sellers
View seller's other items: Store | List
Visit seller's Store:
Global Garage Sale Winooski Vermont

Contact the seller instantly

Buy safely
1. Check the seller's reputation
Score: 5147 | 99.9% Positive
See detailed feedback
2. Check how you're protected

Description
Global Garage Sale Winooski Vermont

Visit my eBay Store:Global Garage Sale Winooski Vermont

About Me | Collectibles | Other

Search my eBay Store:

Add to Favorite Stores | Sign up for Store newsletter

Description Photos Payment Shipping Packing Returns Legal About Us Affiliations Global Garage Sale

eBay Drop-Off Stores

1-888-655-44431. You drop it off

2. We sell it on eBay

3. You get a check!This item is being listed by a Global Garage Sale eBay Drop-Off Franchise Store. Global Garage Sale stores are operated by professional eBay sellers with thousands of happy customers worldwide, so bid with confidence and please contact us with any questions.Snap-On MT 1480 Gas Diesel Engine Tach/Timing Meter NRThis listing is for a Snap-On MT 1480 Lumy/Mag II gasoline & diesel engine tachometer & timing meter. It measures about 12.5" inches wide, 8.5" inches deep, and 3.5" inches high. The seller told us the meter was working great the last time he used it in his garage. We were unable to test it. The meter comes with the manual and is in good cosmetic condition with wear from normal use. This listing has no reserve price so bid now!

Check out our other listings for more electronics.

Please scroll down to view all 10 photos. Place your bid now!

Please email with any questions, and check our other eBay listings for more great items. Thanks for looking, and good luck bidding!
Next

Next Previous Top

Next Previous Top

Next Previous Top

Next Previous Top

Next Previous Top

Next Previous Top

Next Previous Top

Next Previous Top

Previous Top

Click here to look at our other eBay listings for more antiques and electronics.
You may be able to save money on shipping if you buy multiple items from us!

Bid with Confidence. Click here to see our eBay feedback rating!

Payment:
Global Garage Sale only accepts payment by:
PayPal
US Postal Money Orders

Money Orders must be purchased at a United States Post Office and made payable to Global Garage Sale.

Global Garage Sale has complied with the Streamlined Sales Tax Initiative, and charges applicable state sales tax to all customers in states that require tax on internet sales.

Vermont residents will be charged 6.0% sales tax during the Checkout process.

All local pick-ups are subject to 6.0% Vermont State Sales Tax.

We reserve the right to relist an item if full payment is not received within 7 days after the end of any listing.

Shipping:
Global Garage Sale ships promptly, often the same day that the payment is received.

Shipping will be $15.00 anywhere in the continental USA.

For other locations, and International addresses, please request a quote before bidding by emailing with your Zip Code or Postal Code.

We require insurance on all of our shipments, the cost to be determined based upon the final sale price.

We need a physical street address for domestic delivery and will not ship to PO Boxes without prior arrangement. International packages only ship with USPS Priority Mail International or Express Mail International. We cannot ship via surface mail.

If you are local and want to pick up your item(s), just send an email or give us a call.

Professional Packing:
Global Garage Sale takes great care packaging every item to ensure a safe delivery. Look at our feedback to see our packing reviews.

Global Garage Sale believes in our environment and the principles of the 3 R's.

Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle

Global Garage Sale collects and reuses clean boxes and packing materials from other local businesses. This helps to protect our environment.
In some cases we may be able to combine items in order to reduce shipping costs.

Returns:
All items are sold as-is. We do our best to present accurate, detailed information about every item we sell. If you have any questions, please email us before placing your bid.

Legal:
Global Garage Sale is not the owner of these products. We sell items for people and businessses. We represent the items to the best of our ability and are not liable for misidentification of items.

Global Garage Sale's entire liability to you or any other third party under any circumstance is limited to the final sale price of any particular item.

All text and images in this listing are the property of Global Garage Sale Inc. or Global Garage Sale Franchising, LLC. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

About Us:
Global Garage Sale eBay drop-off stores specialize in online consignment services for businesses, individuals, and non-profit groups. To learn about Global Garage Sale eBay Drop-Off Stores, visit our:
About Us page on eBay

We list new items everyday:
View our other listings

We are a Trading Assistant
We can sell items for you!

Affiliations:
BBB

Better Business Bureau Member

PESA

Professional eBay Sellers Alliance Member

Vermont Chamber of Commerce Member

VBEP

Vermont Business Environmental Partnership Member

Global Garage Sale® Consignment Solutions. All Rights Reserved.

Knowing your credit score is important. See Yours From Experian.

Shipping, payment details, and return policy

Ships to
Worldwide

Shipping and Handling

Shipping and Handling To Service
US $18.00 United States Other (see description)

Shipping and Handling To Service
US $18.00 United States Other (see description)

Shipping insurance

Included (in the shipping and handling cost)

Seller's payment instructions

We accept payment by Paypal or Postal Money Orders only! Money Orders must be purchased at a United States Post Office and made payable to Global Garage Sale. International orders must pay with Paypal only. Global Garage Sale is in compliance with the Streamlined Sales Tax Initiative, and charges applicable sales tax to all customers in states that require tax on internet sales. We reserve the right to relist an item if full payment is not received within 7 days.

Sales tax

Seller charges sales tax in multiple states.

Payment methods accepted

Ready to Buy? Help
Item title: Snap-On MT 1480 Gas Diesel Engine Tach/Timing Meter NR
Place a Bid
Current bid: US $52.00
Your maximum bid: US $
(Enter US $53.00 or more)

Place Bid
You will confirm in the next step.

eBay automatically bids on your behalf up to your maximum bid.
Learn about bidding.

What else can you do?
Back to list of items|Report this item|Printer Version|Sell one like this

Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

About eBay | Community | Security Center | eBay Toolbar | Buyer Services | Policies | Government Relations | Site Map | Help

© 1995-2008 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. eBay and the eBay logo are among the registered trademarks of eBay Inc. Kelley Blue Book® and Blue Book® are registered trademarks of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. Other trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Some automotive images © eVox Productions LLC, all rights reserved. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

sootman73

Reaction score
you might as well just post the link for the page up so we can see the page ourselves.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless they have the cable ends it isn't worth getting unless it goes for under 80 dollars. The adapters for it are no longer available from Snap-on. I had a chance to get one when I was in Ohio and I checked about parts and nothing is available any longer.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the luminosity adapter is no longer available, is the same true of the pulse stuff? The 1480 does both methods, but make sure everything is there as Brimmstone said, nothing for these is cheap even if you can find it and may not be available at all.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pulse adapter is no longer available either. Any one who wants a Rotunda unit send me a PM. I'm getting rid of mine. I prefer the my old MT480.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you can dump it..I like the snapon stuff too, but the rotunda is also good. These tools are hard to come by cheap and or in good condition.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Rotunda is in almost perfect shape except for the plastic case having a hinge flap that is not in the best shape.

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Rotunda is in almost perfect shape except for the plastic case having a hinge flap that is not in the best shape.

Is it a pulse or a luminosity type? How much? I'm in the market for one - especially if it is a pulse type and the price is reasonable....

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have both setups in the kit. It has the adapter for Pulse and Lumy.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
i just bought a new pulse adapter from tinytac IIRC they make them for snap on and still produce them. it is just the part that clamps on the injector line though no wires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86