Site problems when posting....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
When I write a post and try to enter it I get very fast messages across the top of the page telling me there has been a error. I sometimes need to leave the site and come back in to read other messages from other posters. This has started happening only today. I have Norton antivirus protection and have had it running for a few months. I talked to towcat but his help didn't fix anything either. Just wondering if the system is having issues today. Thanks, Gary

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i thought it would be cured by dumping his browsing history and cookies.:dunno
i also told him to quit hitting this risky **** sites. just because it's "free" that doesn't mean you won't leave without a virus.:eek::rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Calvin....:Whatever::drunk::bs:flipa:moon::popcorn;Poke Posting here works fine.... No error messages.. Just post and move on....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The error message is slowing down enough now. I can read .... ERROR 603 but thats about all before its gone....

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Its 1045 pm on the west coast... I was just able to post a responce without any error messages or problems. Thanks for the hard work and fixing whatever was wrong... I'ma happy poster again.....;Sweet:thumbsup::D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online