Set timing in Butler, Pa

sms8921

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set your timing in Butler, Pa(For Anyone)

Hi guys I purchased a timing light and ferret adapter and set the timing on my truck today. So, if anyone is near Butler, Pa and needs there truck set and doesnt have the extra money to buy the stuff, pm me and I will help whoever I can out!! Thanks!

Last edited:

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I purchased a timing light and ferret adapter and set the timing on my truck today. So, if anyone is near Butler, Pa and needs there truck set and doesnt have the extra money to buy the stuff, pm me and I will help whoever I can out!! Thanks!

Another brother helping the brotherhood. ;Sweet;Sweet;Sweet

That is why I LOVE this site. Keep up the good work.

sdvpemo

Reaction score
sms8921 ,
I recall seeing your post several years ago. I replaced the IP in my 1990- E350 motor home and need it timed. I'm located near Aliquippa. Would you PM me with the details etc. to have it done?

Thanks,
sdvpemo

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
sms8921 ,
I recall seeing your post several years ago. I replaced the IP in my 1990- E350 motor home and need it timed. I'm located near Aliquippa. Would you PM me with the details etc. to have it done?

Thanks,
sdvpemo
See... This is how great thise forum works helping others.

FarmerFrank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in Blairsville pa, if your willing to meet me somewhere in the middle I can time it with my kent Moore meter.

Pm me of your interested.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is good to know! PM me your contact info if you are interested, and I may be able to refer people to you. I sell Moose Pumps all over the place, and usually just end up recommending Gary's meter rental.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendations Mel. I'm all in for a list of members with timing meters willing to help others. Right now today ebay has 2 kent moore meters available for reasonable prices. One is the much prefered J33300-A and the other is the very fine J33300 and it has the undated line clamp too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadScientist

Members online