semi off topic question

smokin150

aka Diesel Weasel
Reaction score
OK, thinking of doing some rebadging on my truck, my question is on the international logo. Which one would be more appropriate... the harvester emblem or diamond star logo?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple.

Attachments

• IHLOGO.jpg
    IHLOGO.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 15
  • DVC01696.JPG
    DVC01696.JPG
    289.2 KB · Views: 15

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Like already posted. Its yout rig.. I'm sure members here appreiciate the asking for input but the end its up to you. I like the blue oval myself. I also like the quote.. Ford makes in and International shakes it... Thats a lot being said in very few words.

smokin150

aka Diesel Weasel
Reaction score
I appriciate the input, i do know it my truck, but i do like to get a little input on simple things like this. i like both emblem styles and thats where my hang up has been.

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
Put Chevy on the back, Dodge in front, Detroit Diesel on the driver's door and wear a CAT hat. That will give them something to think about.

Really, I like the IH badges, very traditional.

racin460

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
this is what's going on my 94 turbo when done the seller on ebay has all types.

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite one is this one, although I'm not sure it would work for what you are doing. I'm not sure when or what these were used on, but I've wanted to get this outline cut out of white vinyl for a window decal for a long time. It would look great on my dark tinted back glass.

Attachments

• international_emblem_15_lancaster_wi_21958423.jpg
    international_emblem_15_lancaster_wi_21958423.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 20

heff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I were to do this I'd use the 80s black and orange international. Navistar is too modern looking and I don't really like the single diamond look...I get what navistar is trying to do but I don't dig it. The new chrome international block letters look cool tho. I think the ih "man on a tractor" is too old and would look contrived. Not to mention ih hasn't been around since the mid 80s...although the kid with their wranglers tucked in their slop boots shopping at tractor supply might want to argue about that.
But it's your truck in the end so do what suits your tastes

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online