Second Hand Moose....

Which truck to Moose???

• Total voters

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Barney has decided to take his Moose pump off his IDI. Well, I decided I need it.:D He shipped it and it should be here soon.

The question is, do I put this on the crew cab when I do my turbo, headgasket, stud and ZF5 swap???? OR....... Put it on the F250 and have the Total Moose Package to go along with my Moose injectors, and put the DPS IP on the market? OR...... put the DPS IP on the crew cab to replace the "stock" IP on there?

Heath

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
I would put the mooseon the truck with the moose injectors, and then dyno it again and see how it changes, altho you still need an intercooler to get the intake charge down

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
you really dont need one of those...you got my address id be more then happy to get rid of it for you :sly:sly:rotflmao:rotflmao

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
don't want that pump sitting around to long, it might need to go in the F250 then............say you need another for the F350 and sneak it into the budget.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
put it on the f250 then.;Sweet
AND DYNO IT!!!!!!!!!!:D
+1

The DT466's going in the F-250, right? ...if so, I would certainly swap the Moose stuff to the crew cab once you've taken the F-250 out of service for the swap, but for now, put it on what you drive more ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was what I was leaning toward as well guys. I know I'll drive the crew cab more than I do now once I get the headgaskets, studs, turbo and ZF5 in there. Plus, it will be my only set of wheels once the DT466 project gets rolling (still need to find a good tranny, a SCS drop box, and some Dana 80's).

But, day in and out, the F250 gets the most use. I'll try and have it at TS's event in May and dyno it then. Otherwise, I'll have to try and sweet talk my way back into their dyno room when there is no event.

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm... this is the first ocurance of Moose migration that I am aware of. ;Really

LOL

;Sweet

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726