Sacramento ca cl find

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Yeah, us rust belt guys think its freaking hillarious that you guys now have to sell us your rust free trucks cause you can't register them!!! Lovin it! :sly

iverger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tennessee: Rust free and $24/year for registration of a private vehicle......SmartCar or F-350 doesn't matter. Oh and no state income tax though we do have a higher sales tax them many states. But I'd rather pay the sales tax on things I need than an income tax on things I don't.

linkman440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes me love Texas even more. My dually cost me 67 a year. I don't have any rust. Truck is nice and clean. Hell if I knew how to post pictures from mobile I'd show her to y'all n make you jealous.

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Devlish what happened? I pay 226 a year for my truck.

I believe there is a certain amount of "black magic" behind the DMV fees... I have two trucks. One is an '85 and one is an '94. Both are F250's - Get this, the single cab truck, which weighs less, is $286 a year. The blue truck, extended cab, weighs like 1000 lbs more, is $255. Same county, same everything... cookoo

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I THINK THERE JUST TRYING TO FILL A QUOTA. LOL same here THE PIG is only 156 F-350 THE JOKER is 226. The guys I bought THE JOKER from the year before I bought it from him he paid like 125. I have the reg still in the folder for THE JOKER grrr CA DMV SUCKS BIG TIME!!!!:backoff

damac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i wonder if its possible for changes in fees throughout the years leads to differences, etc.

at face value you have all the crap fees and registration, and for pickups they are supposed to have these weight fees on top of that.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/vr/fees/weight_less.htm

i came across this before with a couple used trucks and people were telling me almost double the registration that the truck in my sig had. so what i was told is you have to get that weight declared again with some paperwork, not sure on the inspection and who does it, how much it costs, etc.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you're talking about my truck being totalled then here's the story. A woman driving a 99 intrepid hit my 75 caprice convertible that was on my car dolly that was connected to my truck. Including all the stuff in my truck the weight of everything was about 12,000 lbs. She shoved everything forward 7 feet. I find it hard to believe they were only doing 25 mph. The cops got flustered when I made them add the truck and dolly to the accident report. The frame on the caprice is bent now. The caprice had prior side body damage from a previous accident while parked but now is beyond reasonable repair. The dolly has minor damage related to the accident so I'm gonna make the ins co. total it too. The heavy duty receiver was bent downwards on the truck which bent and tore the frame rails on the truck. The truck had previous damage caused by a different accident while parked. The woman and the little boy went away in the ambulance.I have a number in mind and if the ins co doesn't meet of exceed that number then I'll just sue the insured and they'll just have to pay it to me anyways. I'm already compiling information to ensure I get my number from a judge. Nevada registrations are cheaper. I pay about $65 for the 87 dually but that's without higher weight. I pay about $90 on my 91 f250 with a 10,000lb limit. I don't use the rollback but when I decide to register it it'll cost around $350-400 with a limit of 26,000 lbs. This is until dmv raises the rates again which will probably be soon since msn says nevada the bottom of the nation with the highest budget deficit.

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on now, we don't like to torture those rust belt guys with our clean trucks!!! :D

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3109752801.html

I always loved the CC duallies of this year.

This needs a 4x4 DT466 conversion. I wonder how much 2300 miles of shipping would cost me? :confused:

Does anyone need something shipped to California? ;Really

I'd like to bring this one home.

How much is the ZF 5 speed worth?

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online