Replacement leaf springs

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
So the ol' truck is on the bump stops. Thing is that I have not been able to locate the front stock replacement springs anywhere on line. The pack has three leaves and appears to be stock. The truck came equiped with a plow from the dealer (back in 12/83) I did the research on the VIN and the front springs are supposed to be E3TA-5310-ABA. No such part number in any of the sites that I have tried.

Any thoughts??

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Sorry no part #'s but, don't You want to go the brandywine route? I remember they have a few there and they remove it for You.

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
Sorry no part #'s but, don't You want to go the brandywine route? I remember they have a few there and they remove it for You.
I'm more than happy to do that but I'd like to know that they have them before I make the trip. Does anyone know if the "snow defender" package had different springs? (I'm guessing yes to make up for the weight of the plow) All of the F350's of that era that I've seen up close only have two leaves in the front packs...:dunno

RedTruck

Reaction score
I have an extra set of factory 3 leaf fronts. I had them on my rig, but changed to the D60. They were in good shape when I had them on my rig. I even have the bushings removed so you can put in poly bushings.

Only problem is I'm in Minnesota. :confused:

Paul

RedTruck

Reaction score
You do have the independent front suspension is that right?

Diesel Fly

Body By Rustoleum
Reaction score
Yup Dana 50 IFS. I guess shipping would be big dollars... Then again, that would be true if I order them on line from anywhere. If you don't mind, could you PM me with a price? (If you're willing to part with them and go through the trouble of packing them that is)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat