Rally Countdown - PRTJ

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I see something very funny happening here... We call it prj but I'm thinking its an excuse to add something or upgrade something instead of just a ralley.... Kinda like an excuse to "do something" to the trucks.... Because we are going to the ralley honey... We have to do it or we may not get there.... Of course I never used that line with the wifey...:angel: She has no idea I have almost $8,000.00 in my BTS trans and the Gear Vendors splitter..... If she ever does find out it will be..... But you know we needed this upgrade.... Its cheaper than a new truck isn't it.... this way we have more money for your horses....:angel::rotflmao:sly Yeah... Thats the statement I use alot around here....:rolleyes:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What really sucks is I can afford it but with Brandon getting married next weekend and some other stuff it wont happen. I did tell the wife we could go camping in PA, she is up for it but to late to get time off.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
i really wanna go to the rally to but less stress for sure ...btw darrin when is another midwest meet gonna happen im down for that maybe even try to organize it here in indiana

That weekend is usually held the last weekend in September and it's a BOGO camping weekend being the campgrounds last weekend open for the season. Can't beat a great weekend for 37.00!!!;Sweet

Trav pulls off a Indiana weekend after the first of the year as well and as usual is a weekend to look forward to as well!;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What really sucks is I can afford it but with Brandon getting married next weekend and some other stuff it wont happen. I did tell the wife we could go camping in PA, she is up for it but to late to get time off.
Oh wow, congrats to Brandon! ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!! I'm bitting my nails waiting for these injectors. The Rally trip is hanging on these injectors solving my issue. If it is the flywheel....... I'm hosed.

Heath

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
That weekend is usually held the last weekend in September and it's a BOGO camping weekend being the campgrounds last weekend open for the season. Can't beat a great weekend for 37.00!!!;Sweet

Trav pulls off a Indiana weekend after the first of the year as well and as usual is a weekend to look forward to as well!;Sweet

sweet where is the september weekend

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
sweet where is the september weekend

East Lake campground in Hopkins MI.

Heath don't stress too hard buddy, I've got an emergency motor swap coming this week that ended up in replacing head gaskets and the oil cooler as well for one of my commercial customers, and finishing a banks turbo install tomorrow night pending turbo rebuild completion.:eek:

I've got the kids wiping walls and vacuuming the camper so that helps cut down on some prep work. Still have a lift pump, injectors, fan clutch and several other things to do to Goldie yet so yer not alone.
The intercooler is out for sure now since my welder died this afternoon as I was trying to finish my bosses exhaust install on his pickup.-cuss
But wasn't for sure I was gonna be able to pull it off otherwise.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
till you break something else lol first youre head then the drive shaft
i wish you the best of luck man youll need it

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!! I'm bitting my nails waiting for these injectors. The Rally trip is hanging on these injectors solving my issue. If it is the flywheel....... I'm hosed.

Heath

Heath, FedEx shows it's on the truck cruising for your street address. ;Sweet

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath, FedEx shows it's on the truck cruising for your street address. ;Sweet

got my fingers crossed it works out for you Heath;Sweet

I hope they are there by lunch. That way, I'll just leave from the office and go to the shop and install them and the mirror extention and see if my trip is saved or doomed!:D:eek:

On EDIT: Oh Crap!!! I forgot I have a stinking Hosptial Board Meeting tonight!! Dang! I'll give them and hour and then I'm leaving if they are done or not.

Heath

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a text from Missy. The injectors and return line kit are at the house! Screw the board meeting! I'm putting injectors in tonight.:D

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Just got a text from Missy. The injectors and return line kit are at the house! Screw the board meeting! I'm putting injectors in tonight.:D

Heath

Screw the board meeting!!!!! With all that's going on you weren't gonna get much out of it anyway! I know I wouldnt have.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ntjapkes