Question about what years seats will interchange.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when i wanted buckets and a console in my carrier i found that the bronco and super cabs had a different floor.the brackets from them would not fit my regular cab.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey i just remembered something.
there was a problem Brad.
you know them high back built in head rests.-well those hit the window! i just remembered this.
so what i did was,got in on my knees and grabbed the head rest and pulled it to me with some grunt.they bend pretty easy.this gave me enough clearance so they didn't hit the window.i then went a little bit more,for good measure.
that seemed to be the only issue.took just a few secs per side to resolve though.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had several different bench seats in my super cab and they were all out of crew cab trucks. I had to drill the floor bit the mounting locations were already factory marked under the truck. After drilling the holes everything bolted in and fit like a glove.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i'll be danged.i sure don't remember having to drill new holes.but i could have...must have been very easy if i did,cus i can't remember any hassle with the swap.im gunna have to look at the bracket and floorboard tomorrow.
i remember i removed the bench and carpet to install sound proofing.got to thinking,i sure liked my old trucks seat better,so i did the swap right then.maybe i just forgot that it took some fabbing in new bolt holes.hmm.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well i'll be danged.i sure don't remember having to drill new holes.but i could have...must have been very easy if i did,cus i can't remember any hassle with the swap.im gunna have to look at the bracket and floorboard tomorrow.
i remember i removed the bench and carpet to install sound proofing.got to thinking,i sure liked my old trucks seat better,so i did the swap right then.maybe i just forgot that it took some fabbing in new bolt holes.hmm.

i ended up takin the buckets out.couldnt get the centered or square.started to crack the floor so i took them out.

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
1988 F450, 460 5 speed on propane, all I can tell you on this one. lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance