Pyrometer Probe and Turbo Parts

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My pyrometer has quit working and I need a new sending unit for it. The guage is an ISSPro. Do I have to get a specific probe, or would any thermocouple work? I had my eye on this one: http://store.summitracing.com/partd...302570+4294856088+4294908402+115&autoview=sku
Would this work?

Also, I seem to be missing several o rings and seals from my used ATS 093 wastegated turbo kit. Is there a place one could get these small parts? I have emailed ATS with no response so far, and time is of the essence.

Thanks in Advance,
Peter A.

jauguston

Retired
Reaction score
Peter,

If you want to get something done quickly I would suggest you use the telephone to call ATS. E-Mail is never a reliable way of communicating.

Jim

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
any tcouple will work as long as you get the correct type as in K or J type. The k type has a higher operating temp range as in K for pre turbo and J is for post turbo. Most common is K, J is used but not as often.

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jim,

I agree with you wholeheartedly that the calling is more effective. I was at work when I made that post (on the sly;) ) I no longer have the turbo issue as I may need to sell it:eek: :puke: Some financial obligations have come to light and I need money!! It's too bad, as I haven't even been able to see how the truck would perform with a turbocharger. If Anyone is interested in it, send me a PM. It's a ATS wastegated Turbo (093) with everything but a few small gaskets . This sucks!!!:(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online