Put away for the WInter, Pulling the Trans,..

sassyrel

Reaction score
More so than the Democratic debates. ;Really[/QUOTE]

democrat,,not democratic..there aint one damn thing "democratic" about that filth...........

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Ok, Update for Today,

Batteries Disconnected, (pretty exciting hu?,..)
T Case Shied removed,
Front Drive shaft Out,
Starter Out,

Ya gotta remember that this is getting done while we have a few minutes between customers and cars that we are getting ready to sell, but I want to have the trans on the floor and to the Rebuilder by Saturday.

Tomorrow's goal, Unhook everything (Tranny Lines, T Case Handle, Speedo cable from the GV, B&M Shifter Cable, Tranny Temp Sender,) and Unbolt and drop the Gear Vendors.

Later,...

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
getting her done.just like me i guess.in a hurry just to put her up for the winter anyway lol!
i just fixed a flexplate.if i didn't do it now,it would of bugged me all winter knowing it was broke.
good luck.;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
getting her done.just like me i guess.in a hurry just to put her up for the winter anyway lol!
i just fixed a flexplate.if i didn't do it now,it would of bugged me all winter knowing it was broke.
good luck.;Sweet

Yep exactly, However I have Ulterior Motives to get this done in a timely manor. Hope to have it all done within 30 days, than I need to move it out of the shop to another storage garage so I can start my next Diesel Truck Project,... hee hee,..

Today's update:

Everything Unhooked, (Shifters, Lines. Electrical, SPeedo cable etc,..)
Fluid Drained,
Gearvendors Removed,
Everything unbolted but for the Bell Housing Bolts,
Flywheel to Bullet Adapter that holds the Torque Converter bolts undone. This is the trickiest part of the operation for a number of reasons, and the one that I was sweating the most. It went well,..;Sweet

Tomorrow It will be on the ground and on the way to the rebuilders by Saturday!

So far so good Yall!

pafixitman

Reaction score
Wasn't Fordguy doing a TDI in a Exploder? have not seen any updates and not sure if it was here or FB I saw it.