Pulling the plug on my truck

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I have agonized over this long enough. It is time to move on.
I will be selling my '86 F250 diesel. See the listing in market place.

I hope to remain in the IDI family. I am looking for a replacement truck. Must be clean and reliable.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Michael, John over near Union Bridge MD had his for sale. EZ also has an engine for sale. You have a unique cab, and a new paint job. Sure you want to give up on it?

gsgIDI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Michael,
Can I offer to look for parts to help you fix whatever is wrong? I know I have limited area to look but I'll be glad to help you to get you to keep your truck. I am finally getting mine out of the shop next week, everyone was on vacation this week (had another vehicle). I can not tell you how proud I am of my truck and will be glad to get her home. gsgIDI

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How about the Frankenstain-ish E350 dually? I know I'd love to have that, almost as unique as Michael's stretched cab...

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Mel, Graham was building his virtual IDI "dream truck" at the rally....Good time to start...;Poke

motrack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have left him a few *** and asked for his phone number with no reply back so it seems that hes not too serious about selling his truck.

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
I have left him a few *** and asked for his phone number with no reply back so it seems that hes not too serious about selling his truck.

i'm sure MIchael is just working and having a life. he will get back to you i'm sure.

Michael i don't blame you for moving on. i'm glad i did. there are truck out there just keep your eyes peeled. if i were you i'd be looking at OBS PSDs as well.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
To all.
Yes work has been incredibly busy. I have complaints from people that email me stuff at 7am, and wonder why I haven't responded by 11am. Heck, I am not even at my computer all day--gotta be in the field.
So, I apologize for my delays.
I PM'ed MOTRAK. I am sure we will get together, and he will give it a good home.

I have found another truck. Sharon actually feel in love with it--Now SHE wants to bring it to the Jimmie Cone. a 94 turbo IDI extended cab CLEAN!!

motrack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
reading this thread again I need to apologize to michael as I rather slamed him for not replying back to me.

was having a bad day........ sorry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online