PSD exhaust on Bullnose?

PwrSmoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A while back, maybe at the rally, someone told me you can use a PSD tailpipe (the over axle part) on our trucks. If true, can anyone supply details?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Any part of the psd exhaust can be used on our trucks... Remember that they are the same truck just a differant engine in them. So the hangers are all the same up to the 96 or 97 year...

diezelcrazee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the entire 94-97 PSD system on my truck. I used a 4" Diamond Eye, which comes with the 3" two piece downpipe. Only change I had to make was where it connects to the turbo.

So....I think any OBS PSD tailpipe will work on an OBS IDI truck.

chevytaHOE5674

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Diamond Eye's PS turbo back system on my truck. Some of the hangers are in different locations/angles (but the hangers are attached to exhaust clamps so they can be placed/rotated anywhere). Modified the downpipe for the ATS flange and fits like a glove.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
the dual pipes on my dually are off a 94-97 PSD. same as above, a diamond eye kit. i ordered a cat back system since i had a banks downpipe on mine. just needed a little adapter at the downpipe. all hangers were there.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have an 02 ex system on my truck and it bolted up other than the dual hanger infront of the axle needed spaced an inch or so back