Poppa Got New Shoes

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the lids of the boxes they are the same length and look the same width most r held on with rivets

Petri317

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flareside_thun, did you lift the truck or use add-a-leafs at all, or did those 315's fit with the stock suspension?

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Ha ha....he's usually right...but so am I. I thought about getting a gullwing box, that way if I ever put a stack in there I can have it at the front corner of the bed and just cut out that corner of the toolbox and have some aluminum pipe welded in. You don't lose bedspace, and the gap between the box and the front of the bed doesn't look goofy.

EDIT: the front has a Whitlock levelling kit which is just taking the most arched springs from a rear spring pack and adding them to the front pack. levels the truck out nice. I also got my hands on some 2 inch blocks for the rear since someone in their infinite wisdom decided to pull the originals out and hack off the Ubolts to just above the nuts. Turns out, they were kinda right.....cause now the wheelhop is so back it will actually pop the truck out of gear. So yes, pretty much stock.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck with them wheels and tires.

But do you really need two tool boxes to keep it running? :D LOL :thumbsup:

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Absolutely.....it makes up for the blown HG letting compression out.:D Soon enough it'll be taken care of. Saw a man about a horse today. ;Really

EDIT: Thanks for the compliment OoldBull.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726