POLL, Your opinion needed!

How does the spoiler look?

• Dude, that is SWEET!

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Looks pretty good

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Doesn't do anything for me

Votes: 20 32.3%
  • AAHHH! MY EYES!,...MY EYES!..TAKE IT OFF!! TAKE IT OFF!

Votes: 36 58.1%

• Total voters

rubberfish

Reaction score
I wouldn't go as far as to say it looks gay,,,, but it's not quite right.
If it served a purpose, such as a 5er wing, or like the ones that
you see on some SUV's that deflect the wind, dirt and rain down
off the back window, that's be different. You need to stop doing
acid buddy. They say it can have a lasting negative impact. ;)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like it with an air horn mounted on it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well Darrin it is different so you got that going for you and really I'm suprised at how well it fits the cab but personally I've always wanted a lifted CC with a double roll bar with a row of KC's on it and now you need a set of steps like these

Looks like your at it again Aric, Very cool steps!, Ever think about getting into manufacturing? My brother paid good money for stuff like that for his truck and it had to come out of Canada.

I wondered about lights on it like TonkaDoctor said, but I don't think it would be strong enough. Roll bars are cool but they don't work well with a 5ver,..

Darrin, I'm with everyone else. I did see a 94 CC with a stainless steel air wing on it that looked great when pulling a 5er.

Yep, I really like the SS wing like on Lady Moose, I think it looks beter on a 2wd than a 4x4, but they are sharp and they serve a purpose. There are some wings that are small and subtile and painted to match that look real nice in that location.

Is there adequate ventalation in that shop? I'm thinkin' not. The fumes are getting to you, right? Just my opinion - Not good, not good at all.

Yea,...and I wasn't even painting yet,..go figure.. LOL

I wouldn't go as far as to say it looks gay,,,, but it's not quite right.
If it served a purpose, such as a 5er wing, or like the ones that
you see on some SUV's that deflect the wind, dirt and rain down
off the back window, that's be different. You need to stop doing
acid buddy. They say it can have a lasting negative impact..

Thats kinda my feeling, just not quite rite, and it doesn't serve a purpose. Oh and I gave up acid like last year so I should be cool,... LOL

I'd like it with an air horn mounted on it.

Too bad the air horns are down on the frame, also I would need 2 of the wings to support my horns.

You know the spoiler would match the Lady Moose..? ;Sweet Need any more stuff on the top of her? I don't think you have room.. LOL

The wheels belong on a Chubby or somthing GM.

Too bad there a Ford bolt pattern,. I just got them and have been waiting for a set like that, They are 17X10 wide with a deep dish offset. They will fill in the fender flares real nice!

Anyway thanks again for humoring me, the wing is still sitting on top of the truck and I keep looking at it and tilting my head,.... cookoo

later,
Darrin

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
Thanks Darrin your brother actually helped me out with some pics of his and some measurements and as for the big SS wings I don't think its so much the 2 wheel drive vrs 4 wheel dive as it is a single rear wheel vrs dually

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
the wing is still sitting on top of the truck and I keep looking at it and tilting my head,.... cookoo

Ya know that might be a sign of an advanced stage of ear mites.... Ya might want to get that looked at. LOL

I think all er nuthin Darrin, the hot rod Ranger needs a big brother. ;Sweet

1000 posts as of this dig. :cheers:

TLBREWER

Windy B Ranch
Reaction score
Darrin

Go with your first instinct. If it doesn't jump right out at you with "that's what I'm looking for", then it's probably not. The only time I contemplate something that long is if it's going to cost a lot. I agree, at 3am go *** and get back in bed. I vote for sawzall it in half. A truck should look like a truck and not a ricer on steroids.

Tom

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
Darrin,
To my eyes, the spoiler is too flat; it lacks the curvature of the roof. I'm not even sure it would look awesome if the curvatures were the same--but thats just me. I have been told that all my taste is in my mouth

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Step back from the truck slowly and put the wing down before someone loses an eye, remember it's all fun and games until...

alrighty then if you were to do this we would need to put japaneese writing on the back window along with all the performance stickers on the fresh paint and graphics... then we would have to lower it with fat fenders. While Lori might like it (easier to get in) you would then take the title of the "Gay Truck" from Ron and the truck formerly known as... and we just can't have that now can we...

pafixitman

Reaction score
Darrin Tosh said:
Is this better?

Much better! Now, as Travis said, get the big Japanese writing decal and run it over the fender and hood. Ditch the exhaust in favor of one of them "fart can" mufflers.

You are really starting to worry me!

SKimballC

Reaction score
For god's sake man, get a grip!
It makes me want to go back and change my vote to the "My EYES..." option. Either you're just joking now, or you have your wittle heart set on finding a way to polish that **** and get it on your truck.