pics of my truck!

JesterPgh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See, now you got me considering doing the whole dually swap thing again. Great looking rig.

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet truck man! Not too crazy about the 6" stacks, IMHO they are a bit too large and too short for a truck that size, but hey, they still look nice! By the way, it's a 4x4 truck, right?

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet truck man! Not too crazy about the 6" stacks, IMHO they are a bit too large and too short for a truck that size, but hey, they still look nice! By the way, it's a 4x4 truck, right?

THANKS! YEAH I DONT LIKE THEM TO BE TO TALL BUT I TOOK THEM OFF YESTERDAY AND SWITCHED BACK TO A SIDE PIPE I COULDNT TAKE THE NOISE ANYMORE LOL AND YEAH ITS A 4X4 ITS THE ORIGINAL AXLE WITH ALMOST 800,000

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those stacks looked perfect height wise IMO, not gawdy and way up there. I know what you mean about the noise, I had a couple different stack configurations on a CTD, and it would drive me nuts. Ironically, the noise was easier to deal with when the miter was lower than the roof of the cab, like yours were. I've got a set of 6" black miters I'm contemplating putting on mine, just don't know how bad it will resonate in the large cab.