picked up srw hubs and lift today

HankHill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
drove an hour picked up two dana 60 hub+rotor assembly with bearings and races, and a 3" spring lift for only $140

pretty excited

now I need to find two more 36" tires

or a used set of four for cheap, I don't really want anything smaller than 33's.

I'm not putting a scissor hoist on my truck so I'm either going to torch out the huge plate c channel so the bed sits about 10" lower to the frame or just sell it and buy a aluminum flatbed that will mount lower the the frame, I'm 6' 1" tall but I hate having the bed high and reaching to grab all my crap.

so either newer aluminum lower sitting flatbed or just torch mine.

either way, after I do that I'm going to put white side mount tool boxes all the way around and then weld together a steel bangboard, I would like to weld up and aluminum bangboard but I would reck it too fast

so those are my upcoming projects, the zf5 swap has been a pain in my ass because all the sellers keep backing out, I'm just going to start looking again late winter early spring, hopefully no problems develop with my e4od this winter

HankHill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
darn only 600,

towcat, I am interested in selling em both, I actually have a local that asked me I don't really know how much both are worth.

are you interested in them

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Calvin, I have a set if you are interested, but i think shipping to CA will be expensive

EDIT: Sold

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online