Picked up a complete turbo kit for $96 dollars

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I never get a break on shipping anything to me on a timely basis. Its either too long or the planned date to arrive is not correct. UPS has always been the worst. If I have to sign for anything from them I'm told the driver will be here between 8am and 6 pm... *** is that.. Its being kept hostage here all day long. Twice now this was the deal and the fools kept me here till just after 6pm when my parts got here. Thats just wrong on so many parts.

blakpete91

Reaction score
Update: Shipping came through and I got the wicked wheel. I slipped it on but found it grazes the housing ever so slightly. Nothing a little sand paper won't fix. I'm crunched on time since it's midterms week and I'm going to moab this coming weekend. Ordered banks down pipe as well as a VDO boost gauge. As for the wicked wheel it looks similar but the fins definitely have more of a curve to them. I also managed to return to the junk yard to grab both valve covers and while I was at it I looked in the back seat of the donor truck and turns out that is where the intake box was hiding, Sweet! So 33 dollars later I brought both home.

You must be registered for see images attach

BDCarrillo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Wicked Wheel hits the compressor housing?? That's quite funky... can you ibdicate what part is touching on one of the wheel only photos you took?

On the shipping comments... being out in the country shipping estimates are never right. UPS comes at 8PM and Fedex always leaves a damn tag, even if I'm home. By the time I get downstairs they are driving off -cuss

LSOSGT1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The down pipe you are looking for is a Banks #52103. They are a perfect fit, I've used them on two different trucks. They are kind of expensive, about 120 bucks or so, but they work great and there are no other off the shelve options out there that I know of.

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
Wanna double your money? I'll buy it from you for $300 bux today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk