picked the truck up today!

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
picked the 95 psd up today. i can say im extremely happy with the power/drivability of it. tranny does great. ill post pics up in a little bit. gonna do normal maintence withing the next week. oil change/ fuel filter/ tranny service.

Dave7.3

Diesel ******
Reaction score
Nice score! How many miles are on it? I've been keeping my eye open for a PSD for a while now too. Went and looked at a 95' yesterday actually with 250k on the clock with a stick. Looked nice...but definitely rode and drove like it had at least 400k on it! :eek:

EDIT: Not to highjack, but I can't get over the 95' I looked at...it was certainly something else. The blowby it had made me a little nervous, but the test drive made me RUN away. I've never had a ZF5 with such sloppy shifting that would allow the stick to slide SIDEWAYS from 2nd to 4th making a left hand turn without touching it. A nice knocking DMF to take the cake too...that truck was mighty clean but worked to near-death. :puke: Not worth the $5500 asking price to me...

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
i think itll fetch close to $4k if i decide to sell it. needs a few things but runs like a top. a little blowby but not horrible, ive definitly seen worse. needs the hood and roof painted, drivers side window motor, drivers seat recovered. with all the things fixed i think itll bring $3800 to $4000. 282k miles. engine runs WAY to good to have those miles. a buddy of mine has a 97 with half the miles and its SLOW compared to this one. picked it up for $2400

here she is! :D

You must be registered for see images attach

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
at least till spring. i wanna get it on a dyno to see what it makes stock before i do anything else to it.

CaptTom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck! :thumbsup:

I think you did well price wise too.

The turbo system alone is worth that new.

Thatguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice score! How many miles are on it? I've been keeping my eye open for a PSD for a while now too. Went and looked at a 95' yesterday actually with 250k on the clock with a stick. Looked nice...but definitely rode and drove like it had at least 400k on it! :eek:

EDIT: Not to highjack, but I can't get over the 95' I looked at...it was certainly something else. The blowby it had made me a little nervous, but the test drive made me RUN away. I've never had a ZF5 with such sloppy shifting that would allow the stick to slide SIDEWAYS from 2nd to 4th making a left hand turn without touching it. A nice knocking DMF to take the cake too...that truck was mighty clean but worked to near-death. :puke: Not worth the $5500 asking price to me...

If you don't mind going to St. Louis there is a place there called Van Kepels... its an equipment/tool rental place. one of the guys that works there has a white 96 or 97 F250 4x4 supercab with an auto and 'stroke ...... its forsale, clean, no dents/rust and that is all I know about it and I don't get to that part of st. Louis ever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US