Pick n Pull run tomorrow morning

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
So since this weekend is 50% off, at PnP i went today to scout it out and i have found that the Stockton one has just about 18 F250s ranging from 68-94 :sly so i found 3 that had IDIs in them, all of which were bricknose style. If any one needs something let me know i might be able to find something for ya. If you want post it up here or give me a call tomorrow morning, ill post my number on my member page.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you find a set of red XLT upper door panels for an '87-'91 in excellent shape with the small storage pocket under the arm rest, I'm very interested!! Not sure what years exactly to look for, but I know '87 trucks didn't have them from the factory...might have been added in '88 or '89?

Thanks ;Sweet

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
If you find a set of red XLT upper door panels for an '87-'91 in excellent shape with the small storage pocket under the arm rest, I'm very interested!! Not sure what years exactly to look for, but I know '87 trucks didn't have them from the factory...might have been added in '88 or '89?

Thanks ;Sweet

IIRC i saw some yesterday, ill double check today

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
i checked and i did find two trucks with red interior, but neither of them had the little pocket or were in very good shape, one set had been ripped up and the other wasnt reall red anymore...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online

No members online now.