Does anyone have this picture?

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
This picture comes from an Issue 38 of Trucks Magazine. I want a good copy of this picture, because besides this the magazine is pretty much worthless to me and I don't want to carry it around. When I get a lift, I want this stance and I don't want to forget what it looks like. This picture I took, of the magazine laying on the floor, isn't as high-quality as I'd like.

I tried the magazine's website (www.trucksmag.com), but couldn't find it.

Attachments

• DSCF0713.JPG
    DSCF0713.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 23

scrappy

Reaction score
killer said:
This picture comes from an Issue 38 of Trucks Magazine. I want a good copy of this picture, because besides this the magazine is pretty much worthless to me and I don't want to carry it around. When I get a lift, I want this stance and I don't want to forget what it looks like. This picture I took, of the magazine laying on the floor, isn't as high-quality as I'd like.

I tried the magazine's website (www.trucksmag.com), but couldn't find it.
Try Gale Banks Engineering for the pic since the truck is theirs.

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
scrappy said:
Try Gale Banks Engineering for the pic since the truck is theirs.

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to. I just wanted to avoid any copyright BS if I could.

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that stance is aquired with a 6" suspension lift...we installed quite a few of em at the dealership....it sits really high...lol.
you dont want the 20" gangsta wheels too do ya?

holtzer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ok i found what you wanted..my bad...its a 3" suspension kit for the didge...not 6"
heres a spec list for the trucks
Suspension Lift Systems
Chevrolet/GMC shown with Banks/Fabtech 6”
Ford shown with Banks/Kelderman 6-10” air suspension
Dodge shown with Banks/KORE 3”

Wheels
20"x10” Weld Velociti 8

Tires
Toyo Open Country M/T 35x12.50R20LT
Ford Optional 38x15.50R20LT

Badges
Banks Sidewinder® All-Terrain™ billet aluminum badges (one each side, one rear)

Axle Ratios
Chevrolet/GMC 4.11:1 ratio
Dodge 4.10:1 ratio
Ford 4.56:1 ratio (with optional 38” tires)

Body and Paint
Front and rear fender flares, monochromatic paint, other treatments vary: special Chevrolet front grille, special Dodge hood, Chevrolet/GMC front bumper “lift” kits (ask salesperson for details)

Options
Banks billet steel torque converters

heres the pic you wanted ;Sweet
You must be registered for see images

its not the EXACT image...same truck though

killer

Custom User Title
Reaction score
With the amount of work I've put in this month, I won't have time to forget what that picture looks like. I could very easily get it lifted and put tires and wheels on it by the end of the month.

The Kore website says their lifts raise the front 3", and maybe a bit in the rear. What I want to avoid is the ridiculous looking leveling kits that make the front end look higher than the back end. I like the rake of the stock truck, and want it the same but taller. I considered a Kelderman kit so I could just put more air in the rear bags, but replacing airbags doesn't appeal to me.

Is that really how all the Kore kits look, a little bit taller in the back? Maybe it's the way that picture is shot, but it's the only one that looks like it's pointed a bit nose down.

I don't know if I want 20" wheels, but I don't think 18" is too much.

scrappy

Reaction score
killer said:
With the amount of work I've put in this month, I won't have time to forget what that picture looks like. I could very easily get it lifted and put tires and wheels on it by the end of the month.

The Kore website says their lifts raise the front 3", and maybe a bit in the rear. What I want to avoid is the ridiculous looking leveling kits that make the front end look higher than the back end. I like the rake of the stock truck, and want it the same but taller. I considered a Kelderman kit so I could just put more air in the rear bags, but replacing airbags doesn't appeal to me.

Is that really how all the Kore kits look, a little bit taller in the back? Maybe it's the way that picture is shot, but it's the only one that looks like it's pointed a bit nose down.

I don't know if I want 20" wheels, but I don't think 18" is too much.

the Kore kit lifts the rear about an inch and that with between 2.5"-3" on the front, the truck will have a slight downward stance in the front. I am looking to get the Kore Chase system for mine.