Parts In Florida

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I've got a few odd ball things that I need to get rid of, the majority of it is Ford related. Alot of it is also big stuff so it will be pickup only on those things. All prices are OBO and I'm always up for trading. I'll do my best to get pics up and if any more detailed pics are required, all you have to do is ask.

I have the fuel canister off of a T444E 2000 model year engine, painted factory blue color. Will be extensively cleaned and sealed in a bag. 100 OBO

I have 8 total factory steel wheels, all are 8x6.5, 4 are grey and 4 are black. 20 bucks a piece

I have a 1991 year 302 fuel injected engine, unknown miles but runs good. Comes complete with all accessories, from intake to oil pan, complete engine wiring harness and ECM. 300 OBO

1990 F150 Cab with clean title. White with grey rockers, no interior, comes with doors, mirrors, all windows and NO RUST for 300 OBO.

2 Black doors from an 88 cab. Completely strip except for the exterior door handles, drivers as a little wrinkle. 35 a piece

2 Black fenders from 88 cab. Really straight, no rust, one glossy and one oxidized. 20 OBO

Complete red single cab interior from a 91 cab. All is in great shape, XLT trim. Comes with all plastics, carpet and maybe the seat.

2 Monroe Reflex Shocks for a 1995 F150 NOT dual shock front end. Brand new in the box. 80 + shipping

Rearsliding window out of an 88 cab, missing the bar with the lock on it, all the glass is there, no gasket. 20 OBO

Door windows, not the best but will fill a hole. Out of an 88 Cab. 10 bucks each

Vent windows from an 88 cab. Once again not in pristine condition but the locks move freely, lock well and come with the window track. 10 bucks each

Tilt steering column out of an 88 cab. This is an automatic column and does not come with the ignition cylinder, tilt is tight and not loose. 60 OBO

Used ignition lock cylinder from an 88 column, moves freely and comes with the key. Make offer.

Last edited:

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Feel free to make offers, I'm not gonna cry about it. I also take trades....cb/ham radio equipment to truck parts...throw it up there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online

No members online now.