Parting out 95 F-Superduty

leojr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks!

Also, did the hydro conversion sell and for how much? In cases I want to do this on mine.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm back to this project hoping to have it done and gone this weekend. I have sold the frame and cab/pending pickup... REAR axle, E4OD trans, E-brake assembly, and 460 engine are still available. I also still have the booster and have been waiting for a response from the member that wants it but if I don't hear from him soon it will go back up for sale for $200 + shipping

nj_m715

government's finest
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm back to this project hoping to have it done and gone this weekend. I have sold the frame and cab/pending pickup... REAR axle, E4OD trans, E-brake assembly, and 460 engine are still available. I also still have the booster and have been waiting for a response from the member that wants it but if I don't hear from him soon it will go back up for sale for $200 + shipping

Still available? Is it the whole kit needed for the swap or just the booster? If you have it all I'll take it. Thanks

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this run n drive ok? Wonder if trans guts would swap intk a xead diesel e4od...

I already scrapped the trans, the case was cracked. I saved the brake assembly but that was it. From what I understand the diesel internals will interchange with the gas ones but the diesel parts are stronger to handle the torque.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online