Parting out 2 trucks

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
ok well the time has come. I managed to by myself an 87 crew cab so the ext cab project is being parted...

This list is pretty short but i have 1 whole truck and one in pieces so if there is something you are looking for and i dont have it listed please ask.

all parts located in Frystown,PA

large items are pickup only and the stuff thats shipped will be done so at buyers expense for actual shipping costs.

workable cab. 92-97 cab needs some repair work on the floor pans and will need cab corner skins replaced. I have the skins and will include with the cab. $300

Sterling 10.25 with good brakes...almost new drums...good parking brake cables 4.10 gears - $100

aluminum American racing saw blade style wheels 16x8 8 lug with junk tires - $250

D50 with no hubs or brakes 3.55 gears - scrappe
d

Ext cab frame with title frame has been cleaned and painted with SEM rust shield. its is bare...no fuel lines...brake lines...no wiring...no tanks...nothing. - $300

good aftermarket drivers door shell - $10

again...thats just the short list. i have two trucks worth of small parts. im gunna give this a couple 3-4 weeks...after that what doesnt sell will go to scrap.

Last edited:

'94-Turbo-444

Reaction score
Hey do you by any chance have a good lift pump? I have a 7.3 idi Turbo I need it for, shipped to 30265. Thanks, Eli

Banks7.3IDI

sling'r sidewayss
Reaction score
Did either of them happen to have cruise control? If so, if you remove the steering wheel, there is a few parts in the steering column that are immediately visible and should be non colored plastic, [whiteish] they are the conductors for the horn and cruise control on the steering wheel. These parts are also linked into the snap-back for the turn signals that clicks them back to off after the wheel turns back towards center. If you have these parts I'd really like to have them because mine are broken so I have no cruise control and my horn is on a switch under the wheel. They are almost impossible to find and I am very interested to know if you have them.

Also, does the vacuum pump work well? aka at Idle will it switch climate control zones between floor/vent/flrdefrost/defrost with little lag and do the brakes work at idle? If so I'd like to have that sent over too.

Let me know how much you would want for that bundle or for just the working vacuum pump, I live at 94574, CA, USA. If it was in a very small box that they just fit into what would it be on ground?

Thanks so much,
-Ciaran

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
you should set up your pm's. i only have one good column and ill be using that on my crew cab. i do have a good vaccum pump. $60 shipped (it will fit in a flat rate box)

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
looks like my one parts truck has 3.55 gears so that meas i have (2) D50 3.55 fronts and a sterling full float 3.55 rear also

kubotaorange76

Reaction score
would you be willing to part out axles? I need a passenger side dana 44 ttb shaft...but im guessing all oyu have is the 50, i also need the passenger side brake backing plate for a sterling full float srw

G.W BUFFALO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a complete front D50 with 3.55's, i mite be interested in a complete one.. An whats your bottom doller on the wheels..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online