Parting out 1988 Dually

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck has a 50K 7.3 NA crate engine, runs good. I checked compression on three cylinders and all three had 450 psi on a warm engine.

Z-5 tranny, good bed with goose neck hitch, the right fender guard is busted a little.

I also have a new never installed left front fender, new bumper with plastic insert and the trim piece that goes above the bumper.

Not on this truck but I also have a nice stepdown bumper and another whole dually bed that is in great shape.

Lots of good parts just let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_4086.JPG
    IMG_4086.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_4088.JPG
    IMG_4088.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4089.JPG
    IMG_4089.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4090.JPG
    IMG_4090.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4091.JPG
    IMG_4091.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4096.JPG
    IMG_4096.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4092.JPG
    IMG_4092.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 10

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOW MUCH DO YA WANT????

How much do ya want for the truck??
Or are you only Parting??
Why ya selling it??
Let me know
Thanks
John

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity, why for parts? Doesnt look that bad :dunno

How much for the whole truck? what issues does it have? Sorry, im KIND of kickin tires at the moment unless I come across a screamin deal on a dually.

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a clear title, just a bill of sale, the previous owner totaled the steering colunm, then tried to cut wires and hot wire the engine.

What is left is a floping steering wheel and a mass of cut wires.

I needed a few bits and pieces from the truck and if no one really needs the engine or tranny I can keep them for spares for my truck, nothin like having spare stuff.

Really good body parts and running gear and even new body parts.

I kinda got the truck thinkin I could put this engine in the Bronco I have listed here also, I'm just out of the mood for a big project at this time.

If ya'll need bits and parts let me know, I will sell them at a very low cost for us here @ oilburners, just so I can recoop some cost and still have some parts for me.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to put A/C on my 87. I would need everything from the firewall forward though, evaporator and air box, condensor, compressor, etc. but would start with what you have and want to get rid of, if anything. Let me know. Would put new hoses and probably a new compressor on it (looks like the one is missing here anyway) but would need brackets and such as well.
Scott

Timthetoolman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to put A/C on my 87. I would need everything from the firewall forward though, evaporator and air box, condensor, compressor, etc. but would start with what you have and want to get rid of, if anything. Let me know. Would put new hoses and probably a new compressor on it (looks like the one is missing here anyway) but would need brackets and such as well.
Scott

I don't have the compressor or hoses, got everything else.

slideordie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much would u want for the mirrors? they look like they can be folded out for along trailor?

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
AC parts

Scott

Would anything off my '90 fit your '87? I'll only be using the mounting brackets for my system. It wasn't working when I pulled the engine, but I don't have any history on it and all the parts are there.

eyoung429

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the rims and tires? I think they will fit my '91.5 dodge dually.

If the mirrors haven't gone anywhere....PM me please!

frdtrckmnrich

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a complete steering column in good condition if you are interested.I also have a complete wiring harness.