Parting '92 F250 idi in south central PA

high psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cancer finally got the best of my cab so it's time to part the Beast out. It's had a hard life but is very mechanically sound. Previous owner was a contractor who managed to dent every body panel. I've had it a few feet in the air, snapped a spindle off in a mud pit (see avatar), etc, but I was never afraid to take it anywhere afterward. The last trip it made was in August from PA to OBX NC and back with 2 crotch rockets in the bed. No issues down & back. Just got to a point where it won't pass PA inspection without major $ in rust repair. Around 23x,*** miles, engine was replaced by a dealer at 100,000 or so. Runs strong, recently rebuilt injection pump and brand new BB code injectors. No transmission or wheels/tires. Swapping all my ZF5 parts into the new truck so I'll have all the E40D parts from that minus the trans itself which I already sold. Tell me what you need and I'll get pics/details. Prices will reflect condition.

Attachments

• IMG_0763.jpg
    IMG_0763.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 33

high psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats the tailgate like? and whats the interitor colors, seat type, and condition....also where in PA?

Tailgate was junk, I scrapped it already. Interior is blue, keeping my seats so the gray bench from the new truck will be for sale. Looks pretty good other than the rip seen in the pic. I'm in Lancaster Co. near Millersville.

Attachments

• IMG_0948.JPG
    IMG_0948.JPG
    718.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    739.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0950.JPG
    IMG_0950.JPG
    579.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    476.9 KB · Views: 18

TWeatherford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the steps if they mount to the frame. Price shipped to 42104, I doubt they'd fit in a USPS flat rate box but maybe?

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Is that E4OD cross member for a 4wd truck? Price shipped to 33498, commercial address. If you don't sell the motor perhaps a price on the front accessory brackets to use the serpentine setup. Front door panels? Got a pic of the drivers side?? Need a nice set for my CC F350.

high psi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that E4OD cross member for a 4wd truck? Price shipped to 33498, commercial address. If you don't sell the motor perhaps a price on the front accessory brackets to use the serpentine setup. Front door panels? Got a pic of the drivers side?? Need a nice set for my CC F350.

Yep, from a '94 ex cab 4x4 factory e4od. I'll weigh it up and figure a price. I'll keep you in mind for the serp set up, and I'll grab a pic of the drivers side next time I'm home when it's still light out LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online