PA Good parts or fixer upper 1985 f350 US Gear underdrive 6.9 1000$

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I'm keeping her under wraps. If they want to know they will come to the IDI Weekend and see her in person.....

Only a few actually know at the moment.

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm keeping her under wraps. If they want to know they will come to the IDI Weekend and see her in person.....

Only a few actually know at the moment.

i figured that. thats why i didnt say. i did look at that thing though. thought about jumping on it.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
I thought it was a decent deal and then considering the seller I felt ok with pulling the trigger. It's been a long time coming - deal was made at the last IDI rally but my poor broke hoe butt (child support - newly married - new wife in college and clinicals aka works for free) it's taken a while so I'm pretty stoked about the deal. gonna make the run last weekend of march to pick it up and actually lay eyes on it for the first time. I mean I seen pictures but they were on a cell phone and my eyes ain't the best any more (it's hell getting old). I'm pretty sure I'll be like a kid with a new toy because it's been a while since I have heard the rattle of an IDI from under the hood.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Good to hear. I always like hearing about folks putting the time and effort into their vehicles.

The saying I have always liked is real vehicles are built not bought. Don't be shy and show us pictures of your progress. If nothing else it allows us to live through your pictures. plus you get to show off your hard work.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726