Our beloved FL1995 oil filter is no longer cheap at Walmart

WrenchWhore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I remember when these were $10 bucks or under. Looks like it won’t be cheap from here on out boys! If they're still cheap where you’re at buy them up!

Attachments

• 834758FF-59A3-45BA-A90E-E47A4956057C.jpeg
    834758FF-59A3-45BA-A90E-E47A4956057C.jpeg
    273.7 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
What these lame brains don't realize is that even if we have to pay $7/gallon for diesel and $27 for an oil filter, we can still buy A LOT for the cost of a new electric vehicle. It's too bad that most people see new vehicles as a status symbol so that makes them keep buying new ones.

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe microguard is the same manufacturer as wix, or maybe reboxed wix.....or...

Please correct me if I’m wrong!

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe microguard is the same manufacturer as wix, or maybe reboxed wix.....or...

Please correct me if I’m wrong!
All I know is CarQuest and Napa upper quality filters are the the exact same as wix, thought mann+hummel was the mfg

To my knowledge yes microgard are equivalent to one of the mid grade wix filters, think the same? Somebody might know for sure

Cant Write

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I know is CarQuest and Napa upper quality filters are the the exact same as wix, thought mann+hummel was the mfg
Thanks, I should have worded that better!! I thought wix and microguard USE the same manufacturer. Appreciate you chimming in to correct me!

KansasIDI

Hopelessly addicted to IDIs
Supporting Member
Reaction score

To my knowledge yes microgard are equivalent to one of the mid grade wix filters, think the same? Somebody might know for sure
Google claims Microgard are made by Purolator under Mann+Hummel

I trust Napa/Wix filters for most everything, but this can be a touchy subject so others might not agree and thats fine