OREGON Job loss must sell :( whats a good price?

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have watched that add too, its been up for a few weeks. I guess he wants you to call. If I was a buyer I always want a "price" listed as a starting point. From everything he has listed he may want a lot. Give him a call and find out :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really sorry that you lost your job. What are your prospects of finding a new one? Selling stuff is really a despirate move, but I know some people don't have a choice.

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am in school and I get financial aid and I should graduate at the end of next term with a ME degree which will definately increase my chances of getting a job. I also got unemployment but its just under what rent costs so I have to cover the gap somehow before the next term at school begins and I get financial aid. I have a few odd jobs lined up but they don't occur for a few weeks. I want a few thousand dollar cushion in my account so I can handle an emergency like doctor bills for my kids etc. since they are priority #1. I still have my Accord daily driver and my REALLY beat up and rough 95 cummins, so I do have a truck if I need one. But the 93 F250 was really my prize.

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok looks like it sold for $3400. They put a $200 deposit on it this morning and will be back Saturday to pick it up. So I took it off of craigslist for now. Thanks for all the add suggestions.

bjorkmae

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I will celebrate on Saturday when they pick the truck up and I get the rest of the money. Yeah it looks like I will be using the beat up cummins now, man that truck could use some paint!! and new seats, tires, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online