Ordered Baby Moose

Honkzilla

Reaction score
Thanks Mel and Suzi for getting me all squared away this morning. Great service from nice people.

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Welcome to the Moose Pump world. Sad part is now you will never go back to ordinary pumps because this is such a great pump. BTW Mel & Suzi are really great people as you found out. The rest of the world should take a look at them and try to be like them. Wouldn't that be nice....:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^THAT would be GREAT!
I'm fixin to order my 3rd pump here soon, I forsee NO issues.

mbarry98

Reaction score
Is this worth the cost compared to an RD 90? I have a 93 with an 88 ATS turbo and and looking at all options for the next time I need a pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honkzilla

Reaction score
For me, my goal is to drive this thing for a long time to come, and spending an extra couple hundred here or there to help meet that goal is an easy rationalization.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me, my goal is to drive this thing for a long time to come, and spending an extra couple hundred here or there to help meet that goal is an easy rationalization.

That is exacly why a reman engine sits in my shop...not in frame of tduck...finish it off big time...then install...

Spend $ wisely on good stuff where needed chince out where ok....where it wont bite u when u do...

Morgonzo

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is exacly why a reman engine sits in my shop...not in frame of tduck...finish it off big time...then install...

Spend $ wisely on good stuff where needed chince out where ok....where it wont bite u when u do...

The wisdom to know the difference....is priceless.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
caution: moose crossing!

congratulations on the calf! wise choice.;Sweet

Shawn MacAnanny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my bull moose pump and moose misters today. How are you liking your pump? I'm hoping with the new pump and misters i can bring my 14-15.5mpg closer to 18-20mpg. I bought a ferret timing tool and good timing light to play around with timing to see whats best too. Did you change your injectors at the same time as your pump too?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online