Opportunity?????????

GWDriver

Reaction score
I have a chance to buy a great looking '03 Ram 2500, with only 43,000 miles on it for $22,500 OBO. It's 4WD, auto, air, tilt wheel, dual airbags, premium wheels, AM/FM Stereo w/CD, 4 Wheel ABS, Camper shell, Grill Guard, running boards, bed liner, tow-package w/5000 lb airbag lift kit and a plow hook up. Gearing is 4.11. That's all the specs I have until I look at it tomorrow. Guy's on hard times and retired. Sold his boat and 23 ft. camper trailer

Trying to convince the wife it would be a fantastic ride for the next ten years or so.

Whatcha think??

Semper Fi

Oh Yeah....................... Clean CarFax report

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense, but that's way too much money. I know the mileage is low, but that's still way too much money IMHO.

Good luck, whatever way you go.

GWDriver

Reaction score
I was wrong on the asking price. The 'asking' is $20,500. Clean AutoCheck and CarFax reports.

I drove this vehicle and it is clean to the max. No signs of any trauma to the body and the truck tracks true. No sign of accident or repair. The Air Force
1st Sgt that owns it has just retired and his wife has a new Volvo.

Kelly B is: $22,185 - Exellent, $21,535 Good, $20,460 Fair. This one, on a scale of 1-10 rates about a 12.

Again, it has 43,000 miles, the 5.9 liter HO engine, is 4WD, Auto.

Gotta think about this one.

GWDriver

Reaction score
Update: I did buy this 2500 TD, but for way less than the asking price (about $6500 less).

Now the fun begins.

therifleman556

Reaction score
lucky sonnavagun, truck like that wouldn't go for less than $23,000 in WI. Maybe more given the mileage. I thought the truck i was just drooling over was a good deal; $26,000 for an '05 QC with 65,000miles.

GWDriver

Reaction score
lucky sonnavagun, truck like that wouldn't go for less than $23,000 in WI. Maybe more given the mileage. I thought the truck i was just drooling over was a good deal; $26,000 for an '05 QC with 65,000miles.

Thanks, TTL, out the door from DPS ran me right at $16,200. The PO's wife had a new Volvo, he had a new Wrangler, They had a new house and 2 kids in college. He was a VERY serious 'don't wanter'. Saw him just as he was putting the 4Sale sign on the window. Took it for a spin, checked his maintenance docs and made a side trip to the local Dodge dealership for a quick look see. All thumbs up. My dear retired Army SF SgtMaj brother said only I could have such dumb luck :D. What a guy.

GWDriver

Reaction score
Now the fun begins...............

Oh Yeah! Heading to Enid, OK (Vance AFB) about 4 a.m. for a week. Taking the Dodge TD. Need to wring it out, check fuel mileage, etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wheelsrollin

Members online