Oops

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, I want to keep the "hall of shame" limited to bullet items of vendors not to deal with, and not fill it up with too much discussion since that would make scanning the list more difficult. I stripped out the other interesting tidbits and put them in this thread. My appologies to the posters for losing the formatting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by benwill1
I bought a return line kit for my 94 turbo idi from Mr. Williams aka Diesel Care. I made sure to ask them if it was for the factory turbo because it has 2 "tee" style caps. The kit did not have the correct caps. I had a hard time getting anyone on the phone. I finally called the after hour number and talked to Mr. Billy Williams. He said he had never herd of the tee style caps and he had installed many return line kits on factory turbo models. I asked him where he ran the cross over line. He said, "at the back of the engine". So I did he run it over or under the exhaust pipes from and to the turbo. The factory runs it from the middle injectors, (3-4 or 5-6). I sent him a picture of the "tee" caps.

I know this is late but you can get those Ts from the Ford parts dept. I got mine from the dealer in Coeur d'Alene, ID.
The Hulk- 1994 Ford F-250 XLT Supercab 4X4 7.3 IDI Turbo Diesel, Bolt Action, 4:10s, 235/85R16s, Gutted Filler Necks, Pioneer CD, Cobra 148 NW ST mounted on a Pace Edwards Shelf-It.

troutwest66
View Public Profile
Send a private message to troutwest66
Find More Posts by troutwest66
Add troutwest66 to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 04:10 PM #10
poolguy
Slippery when wet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I'm in Charleston SC, 100 or so miles from home, it's late (9:45 pm or so) had no supper, so I cut through the drive in to get a sandwich for the ride home. I order at the sign, pay at the 1st window, pull up to the 2nd window to get my food & it's not ready so the lady says "pull up to the yellow line and we'll bring it out to you". So I'm sitting at the yellow line when this semi attractive girl (about 25) walks up and says "how 'bout a ********? - - - well, I have a slight hearing loss and don't always hear exactly what was said, so just to be sure I said "excuse me?". She repeats herself, turns out I heard right the 1st time, only this time she adds "$30 bucks"! I was a little surprised and responded with "get outta here!", she countered with "OK $25."!!!

Well, Ive check at several McDonalds here in my town, and thats not on the menu here!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
dunno

99 F250 SD Ext Cab PSD, great truck

00 CC F350 PSD "White cloud" - - - all three E4OD

05 Siverado CC 2WD Loaded Black w/a lot of chrome gasser

05 PT Cruiser Conv. Turbo (damn this thing is quick!)
Miss Jenny's car

03 Road King Classic (Big Red's rival for "My Baby" status)

59 Cushman Super Eagle currently a project in the works

2 ragtops, 65 Falcon Sprint Conv & 91 Stang GT Conv

poolguy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to poolguy
Find More Posts by poolguy
Add poolguy to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 04:33 PM #11
icanfixall

Probaly undercover sting going on because somebody complained.... Lucky you "got away" without being charged as a john....
89 SRW crewcab, Banks Sidewinder Turbo, Straight piped, 7.3 turbo upgraded motor, ported heads, intake & exhaust manifolds. Precups modified and milled precup chambers in heads. Block sleeved on all 8. Mahle coated turbo pistons, Line bored and balanced. Decked block. Balanced well. Runs so smooth with turbo injection pump and "G" injectors. Custom 5 row radiator. Burned it down 11-17-06 when a freeze plug poped out. Cracked both heads at 5200 miles. Rebuilding it again. No problem.....

icanfixall
View Public Profile
Send a private message to icanfixall
Find More Posts by icanfixall
Add icanfixall to Your Buddy List

Yesterday, 06:25 PM #12
poolguy
Slippery when wet

Shoot, I called my wife & told her about it before I got ouy of the driveway!
I thought it was kind of funny. You don't really think the police can trap you like that do you? I thought to get arrested, you had to solicit the ******!?!?!?
I dunno!

Chuck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Staff online