One year anniversary

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
It's been one year this week I got the 97. In the last year it has recieved all of the mods in my sig. along with a sunvisor, 20K Reese 5er hitch, Delta tool box, a new windshield, rebuilt front hubs, new glowplugs and relay, a 110v power inverter(gotta have DVD in the rear seat) :dunno and 15,000 miles. Future mods are going to be an onboard air compressor, better torque converter, and maybe an intercooler. I guessamating I put about $4-$5k in it in the last year. It's hauler my 5er, towed the Cub Scouts in a parade, and two weeks ago it towed the wifes car to the dealer for a no start fix. I washed and waxed her yesterday and today(man it's a BIG truck). It's been a good year. Hopefully with many more to come.;Sweet
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
Happy Anniversary!!!!

I sold my first PSD truck back in March.... It felt like losing my dog... I missed it even after I got the new truck...

Funny how they become such a big part of your life. I hope you have many more years and miles of use from her!

Muddinkev44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15 k mi....YOU NEED TO DRIVE IT MORE ;Sweet LOL

I agree im doing an adv of 30k a year....ya need to catch up..haha

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
15 k mi....YOU NEED TO DRIVE IT MORE

I started car pooling to work about a year and a half ago, so my commuting mileage was cut in half;Sweet So between only driving every other week and burning the bean(50/50) These latest fuel increases don't hurt QUITE as bad.

you're welcome

For those that don't know, 69 Oiler spotted the truck on a lot. Basically it came down to "If you don't buy it I will." SO:backoff :D

it only took how many years to get you to buy one
I got the IDI the weekend Mikey was born, so it only took 8 1/2 years LOL

Only thing is, I've been looking at an OBS oxford white hood for 130,000 miles, May need to find a paint scheme I like;Really

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7