ok. Serious problem.

Whit

Reaction score
plateless allows the IP to be all out full bore at all times................very ******* drivetrain, a 100 plate starts out stock then just into it you then have full fueling capabilities..............nobody makes a 100 plate for sale other than home ground units....I have built many and also have stock plates on hand to build 100's as needed

mackiexj

Modern Day Drifter
Reaction score
Just throwing out my experience, my 94 was running rough on cold days (below zero) even after being plugged in all night i was getting popping and smoke till the truck warmed up even under light throttle while i was driving once warm it would run smooth untill about 2200 rpm where it would cut out and stumble while underthrottle however throughout the rpm band it didn't seem to have the power it should, it felt like it was not getting fuel, after i changed fuel filters and such i took it to rocky mountain cummins in denver where they replaced the fuel overflow valve on the injection pump and that solved all of the above problems, i was told it was opening at 8 psi instead of 20

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online