Oil Burner website

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any chance the website will be changed so I can view it from work! Days are awful long without it....... I'm not a computer guru however think it has something to do with cookies, and not the kind I eat too many of.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any chance the website will be changed so I can view it from work! Days are awful long without it....... I'm not a computer guru however think it has something to do with cookies, and not the kind I eat too many of.

What do you mean? Cant view it from work? They blocking it?

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Same here. I forget why it’s being blocked. Certificate issue maybe?? I remember at my last place it got blocked after the big hack. Even after it was fixed the ip was blocked.

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some times my phone will say site is not secure due to the http on the front my tablet does the same time to time and it is just random

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Log out, go to google and hit the site from a non link, just from a search...

Let's see what bossman has ta say

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
What message do you get when trying to access the site? Can you take a screenshot or a picture? Maybe that would give me some direction.....

pafixitman

Reaction score
Thank goodness I can log in from my work laptop! I have been remote last 5 weeks so that is VPN for me. Even in the office it works.

We are a bit loose on our restrictions though. Our risk managers need the ability to "stalk" social media for our comp claims.

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score

As in what is it? Virtual Private Network. It’s basically a “secure” tunnel into a network. For us poor folks that are having to work some from home, we use VPN to get into the company network.

Now someone that actually speaks that language can correct me.

aggiediesel01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As in what is it? Virtual Private Network. It’s basically a “secure” tunnel into a network. For us poor folks that are having to work some from home, we use VPN to get into the company network.

Now someone that actually speaks that language can correct me.

Not really a correction but if your office is blocking this site, you could use a VPN to "tunnel out" of your office network and then be able to access it. It's usually easier to leave your home computer running, then from your office computer make a remote desktop connection to your home computer and then you can use your home computer (from your work) to reach out to the web and go anywhere you normally would. An RD connection uses the internal windows VPN function to connect you to your computer at home so it's as secure as your home computer is. Just make sure you don't inadvertently move work info to your home computer across the RD connection or perform work functions on your home computer if your company doesn't allow it. Switching between your home and work desktop can be confusing until you are use to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online