Oh man...

oldblue05

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Reaction score
got bored with nothing on tv and went to browse other forums, like dieselbombers and psn... oh man...cookoo:puke:

one guy wanted to pull his egr valve off his 89 and it went downhill from there;Really;Sweet

I want to thank all of yall for keeping this site full of a wealth of knowledge and common sense. I won't stray again, promise. :hail:hail:hail

Reaction score
Being a member on mutiple idi sites I aslo see familiar names from here and there. So maybe one person trys something and being that the other sites may not be as popular, the experienced members don't get a chance to inform him on possible problems he could run into. Don't let one person represent a whole forum. That's crazy

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I let one person represent this forum all the time...Thats Mel.. His honesty and knowledge is something I strive to meet. Another is Russ.... Both of these guys can be found in the dictionary under honesty.....

86ford69jw

redneck
Reaction score
This place is awesome!!!! I use to go to another site but since I found this one a yr ago. I havent went back. Although under my nanme it says I have been a member for a short time. I use to run under the name 86ford69. If you look it up some might remember my old truck. Sure do miss her!!!!!!!!!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
and you are under hoarder.

:eek:Gees... Them words hurt like a cough and a fart at the same time..:eek::rotflmao:D But at the same time it really made the wifey laugh on her way to work this morning..... I thank you for that Corey..... See... Thats what makes this site.... Better than all the rest..... I think most members leave their egos at the door as they step inside here...:thumbsup::hail

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree Gary. Folks that like to wave their ****** around the room seem to be short-timers here. Good core group of guys here for sure.

Heath

bignastystacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have yet to have an issue with anyone on here and also have yet to have an issue I cant find an answer to on here.

"He won't buy nothing that he can't fix" - TOBY KEITH

freebird01

Post Turtle!
Reaction score
I agree Gary. Folks that like to wave their ****** around the room seem to be short-timers here. Good core group of guys here for sure.

Heath

interesting statement from the resident ****** doc hahahaha

i think most keep them hid for fear of having it slammed in the door when acting stupid lol

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
I stuck around even after thinking I could put a blower on my 6.9 and push 500 horse....cookoohaha great group of people here,i don't trust any other diesel forum. The small diesel forum on the binder planet moves too slow to gain any idi knowledge.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online