hesutton-49
Jred-30
Darrin Tosh-47
EMD Driver-33
Dieselcrawler-Cabin 34(purple cabin)
Towcat -cabin 34(purple cabin)
Liddledoggie -31
Freebird01-

isnt that missing some? goose aint there yet.....

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Dsl_Dog_Catcher-46
160k87f250-38
diesel4me2- 42
89blue7.3-43
Agnem-F3
hesutton-49
Jred-30
Darrin Tosh-47
EMD Driver-33
Dieselcrawler-Cabin 34(purple cabin)
Towcat -cabin 34(purple cabin)
Liddledoggie -31
Freebird01-

isnt that missing some? goose aint there yet.....

Crap! IIRC his in 44 but can't remember where he posted.

Ok folks pm me with dates and lot numbers even if you already have so I don't overlook you.:yell:
And include first and last name and contact phone number for my rally info log.

Last edited:

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure if its gonna happen this year, I dont know if we can take vacation that week. I'm sure we will make an apperance at some point since you only gonna be an hour from home.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
We are going to be there June 24th to July 8th, chillin out there for a couple of weeks!

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that I have seen an itinerary for the events I will be down to visit you guys on Saturday, Tuesday, and would like to make it Monday as well.

Now for those that are looking to offset travel costs, my old man is looking for an extremely clean and straight 73-79 long box from down south or out west. PM me and I will put you in contact with him to work out a deal.

Last edited:

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi IDI folks
I just got my confirmation for the rally. Wife Cathie and myself (Robert) will be there on Monday though Friday. Camp site #27. I won't be bringing my 1990 IDI but I will be in an 1998 E350 Powerstroke retired ambulance. With the miles (500) and hauling stuff it will work better. Dont know if I will be burining wmo or not by that time. Been reading and beliving since I met the group last year in PAs rally that wmo can be used as a fuel. I have been storing up wmo and wvo for when I get my act together. My plan is to be mostly diesel free in months to come. Any one out there using a WVO Designs centrifuge?? Looks like the best way to go even with the cost.

Reset2

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dsl Dog Catcher
I will be coming in Monday. Do you have a rough Idea when the group will be leaving for the truck plant tour? I know we have plenty of time till then but just thought I would ask. Just deciding how to plan my trip. As it is now we are planning on stopping by Oil city Pa and others for Sunday travel through. Since we burn oil I want to see where it comes out of the ground.

Reset

Last edited:

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Dsl Dog Catcher
I will be coming in Monday. Do you have a rough Idea when the group will be leaving for the truck plant tour? I know we have plenty of time till then but just thought I would ask. Just deciding how to plan my trip. As it is now we are planning on stopping by Oil city Pa and others for Sunday travel through. Since we burn oil I want to see where it comes out of the ground.

Reset

Glad you're able to make it Robert.;Sweet
Since its going to be an hour drive to the Henry Ford, I'd like to be rolling by no later than 9am.
The river rouge tour won't consume the entire day, this can be a little flexible for those attending since I'm going to have to have tickets purchased 2 weeks prior for our group tour.
Keep me in tune with your schedule and shoot me a pm.;Sweet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online