Official 2012 rally

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yer all so lucky, me I gotta deal with Border crossings, then drive 4 days...to get there. Hoping I dunna get lost or have a situation where I need significant repair...OMG...

It will be luck if I get this one under my belt that's fer sure!

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Yer all so lucky, me I gotta deal with Border crossings, then drive 4 days...to get there. Hoping I dunna get lost or have a situation where I need significant repair...OMG...

It will be luck if I get this one under my belt that's fer sure!

:eek:

argve said:
Ok we should be able to make it this coming year at least for part of it. I will be calling the campground later on this week and getting a cabin set up.

Trav that would be great. We miss ya at the rallys man.;Sweet

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully making reservations next week when the paycheck goes in. I plan on getting there Saturday and leaving the following Sunday.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
we can come and just hang out if we want right? we don't have to make reservations.

I would be interested in staying at least a couple days. i don't plan on taking any summer classes at school so i would not have to worry abou that. i would like to think i could get a job by then though so that would be the only problem.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
we can come and just hang out if we want right? we don't have to make reservations.

I would be interested in staying at least a couple days. i don't plan on taking any summer classes at school so i would not have to worry abou that. i would like to think i could get a job by then though so that would be the only problem.

Days visitors are welcome by all means!:thumbsup:
There is a couple dollar charge tho.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
So does this mean it would cost me $5/day?:dunno

At the moment yes. It's common practice for campgrounds these days.:dunno
If we get several day visitors I may be able to work a discount since it looks like we're are gonna have half the campground to ourselves.

I'll keep you updated on that and will update my original post as things progress.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
How much is a spot with hookups?

I'm going to plan to attend right up to the point of making reservations until i can confirm i can go. I asked my boss and he didnt have a clue what we would be doing...

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
From the camp ground website.

Basic No Hook Ups
Daily - $26.00
Weekly - $152.00

Standard Water/Electric
Daily - $34.00
Weekly - $208.00

Deluxe Full Hook-ups
Daily - $39.00
Weekly- $243.00

Prime Full Hook-up
Daily- $44.00
Weekly- $278.00

50amp Full Hook-ups
Daily- $45.00
Weekly- $285.00

Conestoga Cabins
Daily- $70.00
Weekly- $390.00

Additional Rates
Up to 4 regesterd Camper names per site present at check in - all others are Extra People $5.00 per day each additional person not at check in.
Children age 3 and Under - No Charge

Extra Vehicle (Unit and Tow Vehicle NOT considered extra) - $3.00 per day
Visitors - $5.00 per day each visitor

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I saw that after i asked. Didn't see anything that listed the differences between the 'levels' of the hookups though...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Full hook up lots reserved are $39 &$44 per day.
And no discounts for day visitors.

After talking with Lis tonight, she may have a camper or two available for rental.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called to make my reservation, but got the machine. Hopefully they will call me back. Planning for the Agne fleet has begun. I think this year, I'm going to re-do all my oil coolers. Hard to believe I will have nearly 30 year old O-rings in the Moose Truck. :eek: May as well change them out proactively, and avoid the need for dawn dish washer soap.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
I called to make my reservation, but got the machine. Hopefully they will call me back. Planning for the Agne fleet has begun. I think this year, I'm going to re-do all my oil coolers. Hard to believe I will have nearly 30 year old O-rings in the Moose Truck. :eek: May as well change them out proactively, and avoid the need for dawn dish washer soap.

They're on winter hours now Mel,
Lis called me last night at 10pm to let me know what's going on keeping me up to speed.;Sweet
Dont sweat it, she'll call back.