off road fuel

goatwrangler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get offroad fuel around the lafayette, in area ?

dont worry its not for my truck

Greenie

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heating oil will be cheaper and maybe easier to get delivered.

punkmechanic

diesel tech
Reaction score
there used to be a fuel station near attica that had offroad diesel. the "badlands" offroad park is near the town and thats where everyone always went to get fuel. its a 20 minute drive depending on your location to purdue and your knowledge of backroads.

punk

Greenie

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heating oil and off road is the same stuff

It used to be - now at least in Maine Off-Road is ULS - a change that added up to 15 cents per gallon over heating oil. At work we needed to add a second tank and pump for the ULS off road or risk a $30K fine.

redneckaggie

rebel w/o a cause
Reaction score
same in texas. off road fuel is now just ulsd with a cup of red dye per gallon. That came straight out of the person that runs the local fuel supply business.

sootman73

Reaction score
I can't think of many places that have off road fuel around lafayette. try asking these guys. they should be pretty well accustomed to diesel fuel suppliers around the area and they are great to work with. gave me a bunch of SCA test strips for free.

Wiers International
www.wiers.com
Address: 510 S. 500 East, 47905
Phone: (765) 448-9950
Fax: 765-447-8824
Toll Free:
Sales Dept. Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Or by appointment
Parts Dept. Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. - Noon
Service Dept. Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Services Offered: All Make Parts and Service, Full service truck dealer specializing in: Road Service, Trailer Service, Refrigeration service, Mobile service, International diesel, Cummins diesel, CAT diesel, Detroit diesel, Alignment service, Electronic Engine Diagnostics, COPP
Directions: I-65 at State Rd. 26 exit, 1/4 mile east and 1/4 mile south

93turbo_animal

Reaction score
we still get one delivery here red fuel goes in one tank and clear in another and weather someone orders heating fuel or off road we take it out of the same tank to deliver it
If anything they will phase out any fuel thats not ulsd and then it will all be the same again everywhere except for the dye

Last edited: