OBS to Bricknose?

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Well I have managed to accumulate just about everything I need to do the swap over the last few weeks.

I couldn't find a suitable diesel support, but I did manage to get a solid gasser support, and I think I'm going to try and cut and weld them together. I don't think I'll be able to do the bike-maker approach because my existing OBS support is rusted out in a few areas. :/ we'll see how it goes, I might be able to tear my truck apart this week so I can find out what I'm gonna have to do to frankenstein my support?

As for paint I'm thinking I like the cost, user friendliness and looks of the flat/satin black. My research has concluded that John Deere Blitz Black is what I need to invest in. I am so excited! I just need time now :/

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tell people all the time that my truck has a mismatched bed on it. Then they stare at it a few seconds and ask what's different about it. Nobody really notices. The guy I got my truck from owned and drove it for ten years and didn't notice. But it still bothers the hell out of me.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I tell people all the time that my truck has a mismatched bed on it. Then they stare at it a few seconds and ask what's different about it. Nobody really notices. The guy I got my truck from owned and drove it for ten years and didn't notice. But it still bothers the hell out of me.

Ditto. I am **** as you:rotflmao

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Yesterday was a productive day. I prepped and painted my radiator support, inside of the fenders, under the hood and some structural grille support things. I also started to tear the front clip off of the truck. I'm gettin' excited!

Today I got home from work and the parking lights/side of the fender marker lights I ordered were on the deck :) yaaaay new headlights should be here tomorrow. Tonight I'm gonna shoot to get the fenders/radiator support out so I can see what I need to do to Frankenstein it with my gasser one.

Ooh, now my existing OBS front clip is for sale. I'll make an ad in the marketplace. GOOD DEAL ;Sweet

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    500.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    458.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 6

Ididriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great progress:D cant wait to see the finnished product
id take that front clip but i have way to many other things that i need to do first:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online

No members online now.