OBS mirrors

greenskeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
passenger mirror fell of the pedestal, bracketing still on the door. Any good aftermarket mirrors that would be a upgrade from the tiny stock mirrors?

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
What mirrors do you have? I can tell you that the truck light brand and $40 eBay low mount swing lock replacements suck. There not worth buying they vibrate and shake go with ford ones.

Last edited:

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I might have the pass side whole mirror. Need a pic of your's, drivers side would be OK. I used the drivers side on my tractor.

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be great if someone made a larger mirror that bolted on to the older OEM bracket.

Waystro

No Class
Reaction score
The older metal mirrors like on my 85 would work for you.
i have a extra set pm me for price if you want them.

ironworker40

NYC Ironworker
Reaction score
It would be great if someone made a larger mirror that bolted on to the older OEM bracket.

you can use the trailer towing mirrors on those type brackets like this guy did. when not towing you can flip them and turn them in so they don't stick out so far. Works well i did this for years on a tow truck. They shake some when they are out in like in picture ,but when they are in they are fine and you can see a lot more than the little heads
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/sh...pped-to-look-at-someone-s-yard-ornament-today

KZF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't really want to put GM mirrors on my Ford but a hybrid of Ford bracket and GM mirror might work. I wonder if using rubber washers on the stem and mirror mount would cut down on vibration or just make it worse.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online