O' Reilley Injectors

Ole BlackBetty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for opinions on O' Reilley injectors , they are NEW Borg warners, $ 303.00 a set of 8 , out hte door. Does this sound like a good deal, and are these good injectors? BTW they are availible in any code you want. I am thinking BB.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm not positive but I thought I read something here some time back they were not very good. If they have a good warranty thats tells you they will take them back no questions asked give them a try. Many on this forum wil only buy from Mel at Conestoga Diesel or Russ aka typ4. These guys are great members here doing well with what they sell to us.. Never a problem with what they sell because their attention to details and customer service is legondary...

Mulochico

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel has them for $368 (pop tested, Don't think O'reilly does that :sly)(not sure of Russ' price). I would rather have them matched up for a little more. Plus, I can testify on either Mel or Russ for customer service. ;Sweet;Sweet The best I have ever seen!!!!!!

http://conestogadiesel.com/products.html

or PM Russ (Type4)

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will echo the above statements.

Russ or Mel would be a good use of your funds. They actually test and match the injectors before they come to you. It's a must in my opinion to have these things done prior to installing new injectors.

New doesn't mean good. Guys that have farted around with these IDI for a while can tell you about experiences with new injectors being bad right out of the box..... or injectors being way off in pop pressures.

Heath

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked one up to carry in my tool box. Made in china unfortunately. I don't trust it for long. Long enough to get a quality one or set.

Hydro-idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked one up to carry in my tool box. Made in china unfortunately. I don't trust it for long. Long enough to get a quality one or set.

Made in China? Hell I would not even trust toilet paper made in China. It's for sure a junk injector if it is made there.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Sadly but the above may be the truth. But please try them if you have already gotten them. Lucky is what we strive for when we buy a lesser quality part but hope its going to proform well. I would never recommend buying something sold from the sellers in the Hall of Shame... That would be wrong to do to anyone.. Even chevy drivers....:eek: BTW I'm a chevy owner and driver. I still have my 79 C30 truck..