Nitrous 6.9 vs GMC Sierra gasser

slvrwrx

yeah, son
Reaction score
Here's a video of me in my IDI vs a buddy in his 5.7 lt1 gasser. He's got intake, headers, exhaust, a few other things. We were talking smack to each other on facebook about racing our trucks.. well he goes and bets me 100 bucks.. it then became a little more serious lol. So I threw in a little dry shot of nitrous the day before the race :p

He doesn't know that, please don't comment on YouTube about the 6.9 IDI having nitrous. Lol.

He wanted to only go 8th mile, but we stayed into it obviously until my c6 with 3.55 ran out of gear at about 82mph. Needless to say I won lol. Here's the link, remember the NITROUS IS A SECRET

https://youtu.be/O_pL1fQknUM

slvrwrx

yeah, son
Reaction score
Also, I know it's dogwalking, I just did work on my leaf springs and didn't align my axle when tightening everything up. I'm going to have to fix that..

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
It already says you have nitrous in the description. Lol
Did you post this on another forum? I swear I already watched it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What dry shot kit did u toss in?

You might wanna add some **** too lmao and propane...

U sure take him on launch and for size comparison u got it hqnds dowm

88 Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you hit for boost after you added the nitrous? I see you sig says 11-12psi normally.

slvrwrx

yeah, son
Reaction score
I've been asked that a few times and I couldn't tell you.. didnt watch the gauge. I'll do another run soon and let you know.

I didn't really buy a "kit" however if you understand nitrous systems they're pretty basic. There's a 10lb bottle, stainless AN lines, a nitrous solenoid on a push button momentary switch, another stainless line, and a single fogger nozzle with a 42 nitrous jet in there. I could probably use more nitrous. And yes I want to add water methanol and or propane sometime, but for now I need an intercooler next..

slvrwrx

yeah, son
Reaction score
What did you hit for boost after you added the nitrous? I see you sig says 11-12psi normally.

I just did another run. It's about 15 psi on the bottle. My gauge only goes to 15 but it didn't bury the gauge or anything so I think it was accurate.