Night Moose inspected!

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work! It's great to see how you've managed to get it all done together in a reasonable amount of time.;Sweet Hope he enjoys driving it as much as I am sure you enjoyed building it.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, that install looks factory!

Hey you don't have any spare bullet hole wheels laying around do you? I've been searching for months to try and find a couple at a reasonable price.

Sorry for the highjack.

mR

Those wheels came with the truck, so I don't know if they are factory or not. :dunno THat's the second comment I've heard about the wheels though, so they are definitely a keeper. It will look even better when he gets a set of 33's on there. By the time we add the final touches (diesel gauge cluster, and "diesel fuel only" fuel fill nomenclature), you won't be able to tell it wasn't factory. ;)

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Mel looks good! I can't remember wich battery tray you need, and do you already have the dash? If Not i got one of those too!:thumbsup:

MasterM00SE

Son of Mel
Reaction score
It's been a really cool project! The first "expensive" thing that I, personally, worked my butt off to complete. It seems that it will only take another weekend to "finish" it to the inspection qualifications. After that, a bunch of touch-ups and add-ons. The biggest bummer is that I've managed to keep the project under three grand, includes: buying the vehicle, body lift, transmission, etc., and now, the process to title it: inspection, registry, tax, etc. is going to cost 4 hundred, and bump me over my three grand goal. Besides the money, the part I really hate is that I have no control over how fast this phase gets processed. But Hey, I cant complain. I'm going for my drivers license on the tenth, I have a job (making money), and great grades in school. LIFE IS GOOD! and I have a great family to spend it with.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I would love to be a fly on the wall when Mathias goes into his local, friendly Auto Zone for Brake Pads...
Counter guy, Year, make and Model
Mathias, 1994 ( or whatever), Ford , F150
Counter guy--Engine?
Mathias, 6.9 liter Diesel
Counter Guy--uh, no, sir, there is no F150 with a diesel engine
Mathias, I only want brake pads, here are the old ones...
Counter Guy--Sir if you can't tell me what engine it has, I can't find your brake parts..

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mel looks good! I can't remember wich battery tray you need, and do you already have the dash? If Not i got one of those too!:thumbsup:

Still looking for that drivers side battery tray if you can help with that? We've got a gauge cluster, so we are good there. ;Sweet

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
Still looking for that drivers side battery tray if you can help with that? We've got a gauge cluster, so we are good there. ;Sweet
Ok I'll box it and all it's parts and bolts and let ya know. The AC parts are still here too, do ya need just the brackets?:dunno

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May as well send everything between the water pump and the passenger side head. I know most of the brackets are different, and so maybe the fasteners would be too.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
May as well send everything between the water pump and the passenger side head. I know most of the brackets are different, and so maybe the fasteners would be too.
ok like this?

Attachments

• Picture 197.jpg
    Picture 197.jpg
    484.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Picture 194.jpg
    Picture 194.jpg
    478.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 195.jpg
    Picture 195.jpg
    486.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Picture 196.jpg
    Picture 196.jpg
    483.1 KB · Views: 3

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. But I don't need any hoses. If it's easier to send the whole compressor rather than take those brackets off, that would be fine.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the fun has started. Sent Matthias to the title and tag agency to start the Form 426B process. Got shot down for having fields that were not filled out on a form that was already signed. :rolleyes: How is an inspection mechanic supposed to know what fees are charged? cookoo Looks like he got hooked up with somebody who doesn't know jack about this process and now Dad will have to do what Dad always does. :rolleyes: Sure wish my wife would assert herself in these situations. :backoff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinceslamer

Members online

No members online now.