Nice Centurion C350 - ebay (NY)

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, there's a lot of extras that could come off, but you've got to admit it's in nice shape.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He must remove the exhaust tip every time he wants to run it. My truck would have that black within a mile down the road, mines not even turned up.

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll bet theres $10,000 worth of extras.
It might sell to a larger crowd if all the extras were not on it.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, very nice. Bet it goes for not less than $16,000. Bad mouth it if you will, I only bad mouth something when I can't afford it.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a nice truck extras it does have went for good money and it's not to badd. I guess just don't turn the lights on lol. I bet it goes around that price I would buy that if I was lookin for a excursion.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig. Too many lights and "accessories". Intercooler was a surprise. Don't see many of those on IDI's. It's going for plenty of money, but still cheaper than rebuilding some rust bucket C350.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
WOW that is a Beautiful Truck, I agree with too many lights but everything else is done very nicely! Defiantly the nicest Centurion that I have ever seen.

Even the pic of the Propane Tank you can see the exhaust pipes behind it, they look new.

When I did the Makeover on my truck I used the King Ranch Badges, After they were installed the new Superdutys came out with the new side badges that acts a vent as well, and wished I would have waited. I wanted to to that to my truck, and now that I see them I really like them (minus the lights)

He did a great job on that truck and it will sell.

War Wagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice rig. Too many lights and "accessories". Intercooler was a surprise. Don't see many of those on IDI's. It's going for plenty of money, but still cheaper than rebuilding some rust bucket C350.

Exactly what I think. Those extras you don't like come off easy. All the mods look to be done right. IC already there. Like the styling of it or not. It's tough to find one in that condition today.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online