new wheels

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
thanks to darrin tosh i got some new wheels on the dually .

i had to strip them sand them and polish but it was worth. it chris (matrix) came over yesterday and we manually broke down the tires and swapped them over.
also i threw in 7 ounces of airsoft bb"s in each tire for balancing ....WOW that a difference feels like a new truck no shimmy shake or anything also feels like it sticks to the road better

You must be registered for see images attach

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
youre on the right track seth! man i wish i coulda got you those fenders last fall. i have another parts truck but its a 90. ok darrin if youre reading I WANT THE NEXT SET!!!

Hoss6.9

V - "The BOSS"
Reaction score
Man those look really good and make a tremendous difference. Congrats. It is always worth it when I break down and polish out the wheels on the KW....

Hoss....

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Thanks guys ya I painted my rust for now lol unfortunately the truck is pretty ate up with rust needs a new bed new fenders new core support and some back cab wall work.

but that's all fixable the doors and majority of the cab are clean..!

Im interested to see how long this polish job lasts because I have several
products on them right now next week ill wash them and go over it with nevr dull cause it is susposed to seal it.

I didn't get them as good as I wanted but they take good pictures and look good about 5ish ft away ... any closer you can see some 1200 grit scratches peakin threw maybe next summer ill go for a mirror finish lol

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
White diamond polishes and seals...does a fine job of it too. Ever notice how a set of wheels can make the truck? Looks good man!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Thanks, I think I used ..blue diamond? I can't remember anymore lol chris will tell you my garage is still covered in sandpaper rags and polish I also used MAAS metal polish that helped alot going from rubbing compound to polish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online